Wray = Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wray = Telford

Does any1 had any suspicions that Wray was actually Telford? There were few odd things that I noticed in the show.

First of all they were talking about communication stones and that was Wray's turn to use them.

Later scene in her room where her hands were shacking and she looked to the mirror so strangely.

Just after that Greer scene with Wray. We know that Greer hasn't done anything wrong to Wray so decision to not allow him on planet looked really strange.

So what do you think.
    The cake is a lie...

No.

It would be obvious if the communication stones were still on do to use of power. Remember Earth always has them on but the Destiny is the one that makes the connection.

I thought her hands were shaking because she was nervous about the burden of taking Young's place.

I think past episodes indicate Wray doesn't exactly trust Greer. Air for I/II for example
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Communication device wasn't show in this episode at all, so we can only speculate.
      The cake is a lie...

Comment

AIR:

WRAY: "you were locked up".

before she used the stones, she immediately accused Greer.

it's incredibly obvious she does not like him.

however, she just removed him from the away team. if it was telford, he'd be locked up the SECOND she was in command

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          AIR:

WRAY: "you were locked up".

before she used the stones, she immediately accused Greer.

it's incredibly obvious she does not like him.

however, she just removed him from the away team. if it was telford, he'd be locked up the SECOND she was in command
          But that would have blown his cover.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

I have to agree with the other posters, Wray has always been suspicious of Greer and she immediately jumped to a conclusion before using the stones. Besides, both Telford and Wray have something against Greer, so you can't say one is the other based on that.

Comment

Maybe Wray and Telford are just very similar to each other....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Maybe Wray and Telford are just very similar to each other....
                I was about to suggest this. Wray and Telford seem to have the same leadership style if you ask me.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Interesting conspiricy theory indeed, I would buy into this if there wasnt the arc about the IOA wanting Wray to take power? But a good Theory none the less.
                  It's always suicide mission this, save the planet that. No one ever just stops by to say "Hi!" any more!
                  - Gen. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Well regarding Greer, Wray and Greer have had rough relations before, in AIR Part 2 I think?

Comment

Wray did seem to be acting a little strange at times in this episode. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of that.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just want to know this...

Why is the IOA always picking horrible, stupid, and useless leaders that just screw everything up.

The IOA never gets ANYTHING right. Why is it still around?

Comment

I think it was just Wray trying to obey her IOA orders. She really doesn't like Young, but she doesn't want to be in-charge either. She was fighting within her own head most of this episode about obeying her orders to remove Young versus taking over when she knows she can't lead either.

Comment

I think Wray's just off because she's actually in command. She seemed nervous and her hands were shaking in the scene in front of the mirror, and I haven't seen any inkling that she should be smug about besting Young and becoming a leader...

And she hated Greer from the start, so there's that...
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post
                              I just want to know this...

Why is the IOA always picking horrible, stupid, and useless leaders that just screw everything up.

The IOA never gets ANYTHING right. Why is it still around?
                              Very good question....that I don't have the answer to. The IOA did get one thing right though, IMO Richard Woosely!

Comment

Working...
                              X