Favourite Quotes/Moments from 'Justice'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Quotes/Moments from 'Justice'

So it's that time again, to revel in our favourite moments or quotes from the recently aired Justice, and to not go beyond that topic. Hopefully.

Anyway, I'll start:

Quotes go to probably Greer and Scott:

Greer (About the disgusting Spacetato): "It is food people - it will keep you a-live. Becker, boil 'em up, mash 'em up and serve 'em up."

Scott (To a protesting Franklin, on the subject of a cavity search): "That can be arranged, Franklin."

Favourite moment was probably the entirety of the Rush Vs Young stuff. Young's little false smiles and Rush's little weasel-look = priceless. Then the beating, complete with Young's awesome headbutt.

Go nuts.
    Last edited by MattSilver 3k; 16 March 2011, 04:27 AM.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

"We done?"
    "We'll never be done!"
    SMACK!

Comment

"well that would be pure speculation..... and I'm having none of it!"
      sigpic
      EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
      -Liberty Prime

Comment

"We don't have little grey aliens to set things right this time"

Comment

the corridor scene, where young and rush discuss (read: shout over) how that scientist used the chair.

i didnt understand a thing of it, and it's just such an awesome scene, they do not listen to eachother, they just both talk louder and louder until Young is shouting and Wray intervenes.

SPENCER: "i'm sorry i dont have any better words for this"
          (lifts the gun and immediately shoots himself)

Comment

Greer: That is one. sweet. potato.

Comment

Young coming through the gate alone. I knew it was coming, but I didn't believe it. My brother and I both gasped as he came through. One of the best jaw drop moments in SG history.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                Young coming through the gate alone. I knew it was coming, but I didn't believe it. My brother and I both gasped as he came through. One of the best jaw drop moments in SG history.
                I approve of this message.

Comment

Greer: That is one... sweet... potato.

Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post

Ha!
                    He certainly leads by example lol.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

"If there's an ancient version of iMovie in the database, I haven't found it."

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                        "well that would be pure speculation..... and I'm having none of it!"

Classic. I almost died laughing over that remark by Rush.

Comment

For me the only line that would be considered a fave was Scott's "That can be arranged" when that scientist said "its a good think there is no cavity search.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post

Ha!
                            That. I love Greer even more because of that line.
                            Why are Stargate scientists so awesome?

Comment

The way he pronounces potato is funny
                              Greer: That is one. Sweet. (Looks directly at the Kino and gets his head really close to it) Poe-Tay-Toe.
                              Also:

RUSH: You don't believe in the mission. You resigned your position as S.G. leader because you didn't wanna make the hard decisions, the life and death decisions. Well, that makes you a liability. I'm not proud of what I did, but I did it for the benefit of everyone on board.

YOUNG: The end justifies the means.

RUSH: Yeah, something like that.

(Young socks Rush in the face, lol)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X