Chloe finally showcases her usefulness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe finally showcases her usefulness!

I sure was glad that Chloe finally showed what she is really made off and that she is not just a <Snipped by Moderator> for the male portion of the crew. I really could see her standing up to DAs in Law and Order.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 04 December 2009, 08:17 PM.
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

I'm hoping this stops people from being so hostile to Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      I'm hoping this stops people for being so hostile to Chloe.
      Agreed. She has clearly-outlined abilities, and she put them to excellent use here.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
        I really could see her standing up to DAs in Law and Order.
        there are more tasteful way to express your thoughts. there are people on this forum who really enjoy the character.
        Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 04 December 2009, 08:16 PM. Reason: snipped bad comment
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Doubt it. If fandom has shown me anything the hostility will never end.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            there are more tasteful way to express your thoughts. there are people on this forum who really enjoy the character.
            I agree. That said, I also sort of agree with the OP's general point. It's nice to actually see Chloe putting her skills to use, but it's not really surprising to me. I just look at it as the further continuation of her growth as a character. This is the first time we've seen her do something of pretty pivotal importance, and I know it won't be the last.
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              I have nothing against the character at all I was describing how many of her detractors see her (or at least saw her 'till now) and that is no secret...
              The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                I agree. That said, I also sort of agree with the OP's general point. It's nice to actually see Chloe putting her skills to use, but it's not really surprising to me. I just look at it as the further continuation of her growth as a character. This is the first time we've seen her do something of pretty pivotal importance, and I know it won't be the last.
                oh i love the fact that the writers gave chloe something to do!!! i was just unhappy with the comment i bolded
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                  I sure was glad that Chloe finally showed what she is really made off and that she is not just a <Snipped by Moderator>for the male portion of the crew. I really could see her standing up to DAs in Law and Order.
                  You know, you could really phrase that better. Or in a more truthful way - sleeping with one man and being crushed on by another doesn't make her a <Snipped again>

But, yeah, she was a standout here. Good for her, I guess. But the next trial episode... may be a few seasons off, so she'll need to be doing something else next half-season.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Doubt it. If fandom has shown me anything the hostility will never end.
                    Very true.

Comment

You know I loved this, not so much the usefullness part before, but the fact that she has a bit of toughness when pushed. Then I remembered the whole.
                      Spoiler:
                      owning Rush

thing.
                      But an awesome moment for an awesome character.

Comment

I loved tonight's episode, except I still don't enjoy Chloe,

It would have been a PERFECT episode if Chloe and the shaky camera had been absent.

But it was easy to ignore them both because the episode was soooo GOOD!!!

I knew Young wasn't such a sweetheart, and I use to like Rush,

NOW I ADORE RUSH!!! I am crazy about his character, love a great villain

How dare Young abandon Rush on that planet, I just know Rush will rev up that space ship and come back with a vengeance!

I wish it would have been the other way around; Rush leaving Young there. I just don't get how Young's cheating on his wife is totally forgotten by all, heck Young deserved to be left alone (can you tell I want Young to pay for cheating on his wife LOL).

Bottom line, I really liked Justice a lot, I give it a 9.95 out of 10 (deducted .03 for Chloe and .02 for the jiggly camera.)
                        General Jack O'Neill, still HOTTer than ever!

Comment

Originally posted by missmobius View Post
                          I loved tonight's episode, except I still don't enjoy Chloe,

It would have been a PERFECT episode if Chloe and the shaky camera had been absent.
                          Well, you'll never get your latter wish...so an episode will never be perfect for you.

And at least now I know you aren't even willing to give Chloe a chance, so any negative comment about her in the future can be overlooked.

But it was easy to ignore them both because the episode was soooo GOOD!!!
                          I do agree that the episode was good Glad to hear you have some good things to say about an SGU episode, as well. Hopefully it continues to offer up good things for us all
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

Lets not be too hasty.
                            It was about 5 minutes of usefulness....
                            But it was a good 5 minutes I will not soon forget....

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                              Lets not be too hasty.
                              It was about 5 minutes of usefulness....
                              But it was a good 5 minutes I will not soon forget....
                              It's certainly a start, at the very least
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X