This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Flannigan to write episode of SGA

Joe Flannigan has revealed to STargate-Project that he will write an episode for the second season of Stargate Atlantis.

Don't know whether its good news or not, it will be the first thing he's been credited with wrighting, but hopefuly he knows the characters and universe well enough not to let us down.

Heres a link to the original german site

and heres a link to a really bad english translation

Sorry the translation is so bad, but google's auti translate is teribul
    Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
    Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
    Citizen Joe

Cool. Episodes written by cast members are always an interesting idea.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Chris Judge has done a very good job writing episodes. If Joe Flanigan's episode is half as good, it should be quite enjoyable.
      Rocky

Comment

To clairify this: He revealed this not to us! He talked to the official Stargate SG-1 Magazine We've just reported about it.
        Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

We'll have to see how this comes out. This could be like Chris Judge's "Changeling" or Ben Browders "Green Eyed Monster" from Farscape and be really great. Or, it could be like David Duchovny's dreadful baseball playing alien story in the X-Files.

I hope it's the former.

-IMF
          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
            To clairify this: He revealed this not to us! He talked to the official Stargate SG-1 Magazine We've just reported about it.

You can read more on what Joe said about writing in the magazine review thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=7191

But it sounds like he's got a good grip on the subject matter, so I'm looking forward to it

Comment

Yeah, chris judge has done a good job, but all the ones he has writen have had a Teal'c/Jaffa central theme.
              At least the one Michael Shanks wrote didn't have his character as the main focus of the episode.

And Joe Flannigan said that his episode will mostly center around obtaining ZPMs, and not too mutch back story.
              Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
              Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
              Citizen Joe

Comment

Good luck to JF.I'll look forward to seeing his ep next season.
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

That is one of the things I like about Stargate/Atlantis; the opportunity always seems to be there to try other things other than your primary job.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly-Dreamer
                    And Joe Flannigan said that his episode will mostly center around obtaining ZPMs, and not too mutch back story.
                    I hope that they actually do obtain a ZPM or two, it's about time they did already...
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly-Dreamer
                      Don't know whether its good news or not, it will be the first thing he's been credited with wrighting, but hopefuly he knows the characters and universe well enough not to let us down.
                      I'm sure the creative team (producers/writers) will look it over and make changes accordingly.
                      "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...
                      X