PDA

View Full Version : SG/SC Universes OOC & Player check in

Princess Awinita
December 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM
Chitchat for Stargate/Starcraft Universes game goes here. simple rule, treat others as you would have them treat unto you, trhis thread is also used for the Player check in

Rensik
December 4th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Jack K'nojak checkin in

... why do we have this thread when we have the social group?

Princess Awinita
December 4th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Every game's gotta have a OOC thread, :)

Rensik
December 4th, 2009, 05:26 PM
But it seems like we have 2. ???

Princess Awinita
December 4th, 2009, 05:28 PM
True, but then that's the geenral chatting for the group because the other threads there aren't chatting threads, also adds for extra information in the group that can't be added in the information thread. like SNs and such

CKO
December 4th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Jana and her two immortal lovers checking in.

Rensik
December 4th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the Game, Jana xD

One of the original characters here. :P (well, 'original' if you go by the fact I moved with the game. :P Where it came from, I was actually the newest player :P)

Amann
December 5th, 2009, 01:39 PM
High Councilor Amann of the Alesian Empire reporting

1LTBarden
December 5th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Teal'c Checking in

aretood2
December 5th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Noah Connor checking in.

Rensik
December 5th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Hey Amann

Kinda need ya in chat, if you will. :P

Princess Awinita
December 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM
He's kinda at work at the moment.....

Eragon
December 6th, 2009, 04:06 PM
General Hiei, Commander of the Alesian 7th Legion checking in

aretood2
December 7th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Lt. Andrea Sanchez checking in.

1LTBarden
December 10th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Major Lorne checking in

aretood2
December 10th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Dr. Aden Bruno checking in.

Princess Awinita
December 14th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Current time in game:

Earth: SGC; 0900 hours Littleton CO local time
Earth: Qingyangh 2100 hours Peking local time (all fo china is on this time standard, approx 12 hours ahead in game)

In game information to be following:

In Qingyangh, several weapons are either hanging on the walls or are being used by the soldeirs. This link (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcalibur/images/c/c5/Eiserne_Drossel.jpg) leads to one of the weapons used by the top ranking footsoldiers. Known only as Ring Master Drecs....

Currently at Qingyangh are the following characters (and their players); Xiao, Lianazhu (Teyilia), Jana (CKO) Li (Sparky)

Currently at Alesia are the following characters (and their players); Galadriel (Teyilia), Amann (Amann), Hiei (Eragon), Renate (AoA)

Currently on earth at the SGC are the following characters (and their players); Gen Hammond, Jack (NPC'd-Teyilia), Methos, Duncan (CKO), Rik (Sparky) Col Noah, dr Aden, Adrea, (R2D2) Teal'c (1stLtBarden)

Currently ready to take on characters are in the information guide thread and also the character bios thread for full listing

~
Tey @};-

Princess Awinita
December 18th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Current time in game, approx 1800 hours Litton CO local time for SGC
0600 am for China local time.

Please post to wrap up current scenes with other characters.

Curre time on Alesia: approx 14 days since signing treaty with America. Currently midmorning on Alesia

343_Guilty_Spark
December 19th, 2009, 04:06 PM
IM here.

Rik and Li in Qingyangh City now

Princess Awinita
December 21st, 2009, 05:52 AM
Holiday travel notice!!!!

I (Teyilia) am going ot be offline to very much as online as possible due to driving trip to visit family and realatives. IF I am online I wont be posting much, if at all

This goes as a notice for threads, Alesia, Earth (SGC & Qingyangh), Mission ot Sateda, and also the group.

Sparky, you & Ren are in command until I get back, if Ren is unable to be online much if at all like myself, you are in charge until I return :)

Merry Christmas & Happy (SAFE) New Year !!!

~
Teyilia

343_Guilty_Spark
December 21st, 2009, 08:32 AM
I will be online... as i have two Ogame unis to keep un bashed :P but i hope u have a good Christmas Tey. :)

Princess Awinita
December 29th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Just to let everyone know, i'm home, but going through a very rough time, May take a brief off time from Gateworld though, Sparky, you are in my stead until my griving period is over.

aretood2
December 29th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I wont be posting for any of my characters till after new years...should have said something earlier...

343_Guilty_Spark
December 30th, 2009, 05:26 AM
OK R2 your covered, and Tey got it... Ill find what the others are doing.. try and get em to post..

1LTBarden
December 30th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I'm here I'm just waiting for things to move forward in the SGC and Atlantis before I can post again.

343_Guilty_Spark
December 30th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Ill PM some of the less active members too see if they cant get posting... but Its Christmas and everyone is busy with that so...

Z Dawg
December 31st, 2009, 09:01 AM
hello peoples,

just dropping in to say hi.

Princess Awinita
December 31st, 2009, 03:05 PM
Group has been updated, thread detailing the characters and their players has been added, please do not post in that thread. the chitchat thread is there for that, also currently updating SNs for all characters.

343_Guilty_Spark
January 1st, 2010, 07:44 AM
Hi Z Dawg welcome to GW

Z Dawg
January 1st, 2010, 08:43 AM
Thanks 343. Can one of you give me a basic run down of what has happened in game so far?

Princess Awinita
January 1st, 2010, 11:35 AM
Well lets see....

On earth several things happened you can read up on those threads for what's happened so far concerning that planet.

Atlantis side is in contasct with earth right now via stargate, however the stargate is connected to another gate not of SGC or Russia/China.

Atlantis team is currently on Sateda at this time consisting of Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, Ford, Jack (Ren), and a few others, also there is a Ancient witch named Ui and also a woman in charge of the Pegasus arm when Taelira is not there.

Z Dawg
January 2nd, 2010, 06:11 AM
I'll take a look through the earth threads.

Z Dawg
January 2nd, 2010, 11:36 AM
YAY!! Off probie status now:D

1LTBarden
January 2nd, 2010, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the rp Z Dawg.

Z Dawg
January 2nd, 2010, 04:54 PM
thanks Barden.

Princess Awinita
January 2nd, 2010, 07:56 PM
And also welcome to gateworld as well :D

Z Dawg
January 3rd, 2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I hope to soon be posting in game.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 05:06 PM
If you and Ren can get off Shaiya long enough to post maybe you can join in >.<

Z Dawg
January 3rd, 2010, 05:42 PM
If you and Ren can get off Shaiya long enough to post maybe you can join in >.<

I do get off Shaiya several times an hour to check this place and that other place. When and where?

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 05:51 PM
That's a good thing, but does Ren?

Z Dawg
January 3rd, 2010, 05:54 PM
I'm not his babysitter.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 06:01 PM
Get him in here, we are waiting on him in Sateda, I'd rather him here then on rpol to be honest

Z Dawg
January 3rd, 2010, 06:15 PM
You do know he answers pm's in the chatrooms.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 06:16 PM
True, I already spoke to him in there to post something and instead no post happens >.<

Z Dawg
January 3rd, 2010, 06:21 PM
While waiting we can get me started.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 06:51 PM
Alright heres the deal, get Ren in here so I can explain a few things in larger printing so it is not scattered.

Rensik
January 3rd, 2010, 09:08 PM
I'm here. I posted. Hi.

Larger print? Do I have to use the zoom out feature to view it?

:P

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 10:59 AM
yes larger print, namely too much to post in thecase of a chatroom line >.<

In this case, I'm going to rattle off a list here of a few things.

We tend to get very active in the nighttime hours of the Eastern Seaboard of America; this is normally between the hours of 1600-0200 nightly, Eastern/Atlantic.
Several people may have other things going on at this time, if so please state so in this thread, thanks.
Several of us are lost on what is going on, this means tghat you are not reading everything going on. Which is what you must be doing at all times, reading this thread, all game threads, the information thread, and also the threads in the group whenever possible to keep up to date on what is going on.
Currently i'm NPCing several characters, and would like word spread that key characters from all series (SGA, SG-1, & universe) are welcome to be played, however please read the notices posted in the information thread regarding SGU characters
Even though I stated in the information thread to try and post at least once per week, (or more) It appears that myself ,adn three other players are posting many times a night, as if we are the only ones playing the game, this saddens me.
This game is welcome to erveryone to join ino n, however I'd liek to be notified that one would liek to join in, in which case, there are a few questions I will ask.
I'm going to add this note that follows to the information thread...

This game welcomes everyone who would liek to play a character created by themselves, or one right from the series of Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, or Stargate Universe. However please let us know you wish to join in, let us know in either the OOC thread for Stargate/Starcraft universes (Marked as SG/SC Universes OOC & Player Check in & Chat), or via Visitor Messgae to any of the following

Princess Awinita, 343 Guilty Spark, AtlantisRules!!!

We hope to see more players join us and enjoy our game, which has been running since 2005 on another website that shall remain unnamed at this time
~
Princess Awinita

Rensik
January 4th, 2010, 03:49 PM
I cannot follow this game as you would like me to

I shall give me resignation now

cya and have fun

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM
oh brother >.<, look, we get active at night, at the same time apparently you do as well. Some of us post more then tohers, I can understand that. The point is, several of us are int he same thread togetrher as a group (in this case myself NPCing John Sheppard, and also playing Ui, everyone else has free riegn of NPCing the other team members) Hiei and Awinita are in anotherp art of Satedan

Rensik
January 4th, 2010, 04:39 PM
no. I'm done. I don't wish to play this game any longer. don't try to make me change my mind.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Alright then, let me put it this way and try to make sense of this, You say that you can't try to keep upo with the things going on in this game pertaining to what, where, and why a character suddenly appears in a thread. I think I know the reason for this.

Z Dawg
January 4th, 2010, 07:34 PM
I'm not getting involved in this.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 07:37 PM
But now i'm confused, Who is going to play Jack K'nojak? I can NPC him, to a point....

Z Dawg
January 4th, 2010, 07:43 PM
I don't know, and I can't play Jack either.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 08:05 PM
I think for now, (unless Ren wants to return) I'll NPC Jack, maybe have him get sent back to Atlantis on the Odyssey.

Sparky, when you read this; I need the data for the Odyssey, Your version of it in fact.

Z; I need the information (specs weapons and such) of the Protoss ships so I can post up their information in the group.

Thanks guys

CKO
January 4th, 2010, 08:14 PM
and i'll just wait til everything is ready to move forward for the threads where im active

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 08:19 PM
I think you can post Methos in the SGC, he's either chatting with or listeing to (most likely the latter) Daniel explain something he found which prompted the phone call from the president, the Alpha sites been disclosed to the UN, so the UN now knows about it so......

That and there has been a discovery about Anubis' Bane... whever that is..... So Dr Rush & Radek are requested by the President to go to the Pentagon with Teal'c & Jack, (the latter of whom is currently NPC'd at this time) To meet up with (at least planning to have them meet up with via hologram) Jana and Xiao, the latter for questions concerning the Anubis' Bane discovery in the database. And also for her reason for taking the Russian gate.

Also it is new technology ionsideof old technology to dial another gate on the same planet, or dial a gate on the planet already.... :D

I love Alertante Universes don't you?

Z Dawg
January 4th, 2010, 08:24 PM
found what you want. Should I post it here or VM it?

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 08:26 PM
You can send by VM if you like. Links though seem to stretch the page unless you highlight want you want to link to then press the little earth+chain image, that creats a popup window saying "paste URL" in which casde the words highlighted become the link.

Also need to update some characters. If you guys have pictures of your characters please post the pictures as a LINK rather then the picture itself as to not steal bandwidth from other sites :)

1LTBarden
January 4th, 2010, 11:48 PM
if you want I can NPC Caldwell on the wraiths bane. I always liked the way he did things. He reminds me of myself in regards to his command style.

Eragon
January 7th, 2010, 02:39 PM
You can send by VM if you like. Links though seem to stretch the page unless you highlight want you want to link to then press the little earth+chain image, that creats a popup window saying "paste URL" in which casde the words highlighted become the link.

Also need to update some characters. If you guys have pictures of your characters please post the pictures as a LINK rather then the picture itself as to not steal bandwidth from other sites :)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/hiei/HideFlygon/Anime/Hiei.png

Z Dawg
January 7th, 2010, 03:56 PM
For those aboard the Wraith's Bane: this is Zeratul

http://www.sc2blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/zeratul.jpg

Rensik
January 7th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I guess I'll stay. Sorry for the blow up. I just hate when I get pestered to post, and then ignored.

343_Guilty_Spark
January 8th, 2010, 11:04 AM
I guess I'll stay. Sorry for the blow up. I just hate when I get pestered to post, and then ignored.

Dont worry Ren it happens to me too.

Btw i can not post properly as i am using a PS3 to come onto GW so typing posts takes a while

Princess Awinita
January 8th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Btw i can not post properly as i am using a PS3 to come onto GW so typing posts takes a while
What is wrong with your computer itself?

Eragon
January 8th, 2010, 02:18 PM

you can plug a usb keyboard into your PS3 to type properly ;)

Rensik
January 8th, 2010, 06:04 PM

but it's rude. ... very rude >.>

Princess Awinita
January 8th, 2010, 06:43 PM
That too, for both of you >.<

*pokes Hiei and also goes to post*

Eragon
January 9th, 2010, 10:26 AM
*hiei's internet died and is currently only able to post when he is at the chow hall assuming no one is using the computers there*

Princess Awinita
January 9th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Ouch....

Rensik
January 9th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Jack is waiting on you

Alteran of Atlantis
January 9th, 2010, 06:57 PM
This is Renate:

http://aroche.net/evanescence/amy-lee-sesion-fotos-14-02.jpg

Princess Awinita
January 9th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Pretty :)

OK gang, if you would be so kind as to post said picture links in your characters bio, (I think under the heading GENDER would be good to put a line for PICTURES, under which you can put pictures as a link like so (http://autumnstarr.deviantart.com/art/The-White-Queen-148738284)) But please mark the picture links as such "Ver 1, Ver 2, etc"

Princess Awinita
January 10th, 2010, 03:22 PM
General note; I'm looking for a vote of a possible wiki group to place all our information for thisw game into. rather then (as so kindly told me from AR: It would be more efficent then 2 million threads), which I agree on.

So that said, i'd liek to know how many of us are a wiki like group? It would be hosted on wikia.com though. But i ne3ed a general vote of how many are for it vs those against it.

Thanks guys.

Currently
For: AR, Awinita
Against: N/A

Rensik
January 10th, 2010, 05:05 PM
hmmm.... sure. Why not?

Also waiting on Shepard. I do not feel right npcing him.

Princess Awinita
January 10th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Ok so that's

For: AR, Awinita, Rensik
Against: N/A

Edit: I think i posted for John, wait no I didn't, oops!

1LTBarden
January 10th, 2010, 09:24 PM
I'm all for it. Also sorry I havent been as active we had a big sale at work and I was busy all night but its over now and I will be on here killing my time.

Princess Awinita
January 10th, 2010, 09:25 PM
We may have a player for Caldwell, soon as they get back to me I'll know more

Eragon
January 10th, 2010, 09:26 PM
i don't see why not

1LTBarden
January 10th, 2010, 09:29 PM
cool sounds good to me

Princess Awinita
January 10th, 2010, 09:36 PM
OK, so, that's so far....

For: Ar, Awinita, Rensik, Eragon, Barden.

Good so far :) just awaiting verification from wikia now >.<

Amann
January 10th, 2010, 09:57 PM
count me in

(but no posting tonight.....too tired.....long flight, the plane was delayed and I been up since 6:30 am....its now 1 am lol)

Princess Awinita
January 10th, 2010, 09:59 PM
count me in

(but no posting tonight.....too tired.....long flight, the plane was delayed and I been up since 6:30 am....its now 1 am lol)
oh frek, you gotta post SOMETHING or at least come into the chat room >.<

Princess Awinita
January 11th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Notice: I updated the information thread regarding planet locations on the galaxy map in realtions to both Earth for the Milky Way maps and Atlantis for the Pegasus Galaxy maps. please note that I made it look like Rodney, Dr Rush, Radek and Carter were working on it as a group to make a good grid system of both galaxies.

it also explains why I marked the threads with the map locations as well.

Eragon
January 15th, 2010, 06:32 AM
count me in

baby I've worked for 26hours straight before.

Ohh and i have interwebs back

Princess Awinita
January 15th, 2010, 07:32 PM
baby I've worked for 26hours straight before.

Ohh and i have interwebs back
YAY NEW RECORD!! I have offically stayed up EXACLTY 80 hours straight :eek: so much pepsi!! :D

Z Dawg
January 16th, 2010, 06:07 AM
GO TO BED. Staying up that long is not good for you.

Princess Awinita
January 16th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I think you want me to set tjhe how long I can sleep without being offically decleared dead right? well, I think the record issomewhere between 18-21 hours, I might have broken it once though, but sadly I only got 9 and a half hours sleep last night

Z Dawg
January 16th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I'm more concerned about your health than you breaking personal records for sleep deprivation.

Princess Awinita
January 16th, 2010, 01:33 PM
but when you said to go to bed I was already alseep, sometimes writing keeps me awake, and i've been writing a lot lately, new story in the works :)

Eragon
January 16th, 2010, 02:46 PM
I've stayed up for 72 hours after only getting 2 hours of sleep before. also i have slept for 20 hours straight before.

Princess Awinita
January 17th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Out of all of us I thjink I slept longest.... and stayed awake longest

Z Dawg
January 18th, 2010, 05:25 AM
I can't stay up long like that. When I reach a certain degree of exhaustion my brain simply starts shutting down, and thinking becomes increasingly difficult. I need to sleep daily.

Rensik
January 18th, 2010, 10:53 AM
so am I supposed to be going to Ui's, or setting up shop? ??? I can't do both at the same time, you know. :P

Princess Awinita
January 18th, 2010, 12:26 PM
I can't stay up long like that. When I reach a certain degree of exhaustion my brain simply starts shutting down, and thinking becomes increasingly difficult. I need to sleep daily.

so am I supposed to be going to Ui's, or setting up shop? ??? I can't do both at the same time, you know. :P

@!Z: sometimes that happens with me, still can't find me knife :mckay: Hopefully one fo the Life Teen kids have it, if so, i'll get it back soon.

@!Ren: Find a palce and set up shop, pretty much translates into "Find a place and park it, and watch our six"

Rensik
January 18th, 2010, 12:31 PM
@!Ren: Find a palce and set up shop, pretty much translates into "Find a place and park it, and watch our six"

you also say in the post to make it back to Ui's. Which is it? Go to Ui's, or watch your 6?

Princess Awinita
January 18th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Pretty much pick one, since you're above ground picking a place to watch the teams six would be of more help, right now i'm going ot hold off on posting anything from Ui, Dex or Ford, and focus on the scene at the Stargate Plaza, which should be seen from Ui's place, if not some neasrby taller buildings

Eragon
January 23rd, 2010, 03:24 PM
*pokes ^ to post in tartarus*

Princess Awinita
January 24th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Gimmie some time giuys, I need to get things orgonized for whats going on where, mosto f these stuff I'm doing when it comesto NPCing characters and stuff like Sheppard and jack and the like. When right now I was actually only planning on NPCing Generals Hammond & Landry, instead i'm pretty much doing everybody

>.<

Princess Awinita
January 25th, 2010, 06:53 PM
OK I updated the map post in the information thread for the game, also I'd like for several people to spread the word of the game, and that we have open characters that I would liek to have taken sooner rather then later. I'm getting a bit miffed off that i'm NPCing many of the main characters in this game guys.

Princess Awinita
January 31st, 2010, 12:45 PM
NOTICE: I did some edits to the group, please note the rank changes of game moderator and game coGM's in the player list

~
Princess Awinita

Princess Awinita
February 15th, 2010, 05:00 AM
NOTE: This is to inform everyone that I am going to be losing internet access due to moving house, and also going on a trip for five days, I wont be having stable private internet to let me on gateworld 24/7 again until posibly the 24-25th Feb

Z Dawg
February 16th, 2010, 05:00 AM
I also am moving, and will not have constant access for a few days after the move. Hopefully the game will get moving again.

343_Guilty_Spark
February 19th, 2010, 01:55 PM
im finally back. as i said id be back :)

CKO
February 28th, 2010, 03:49 PM
sorry for absense... my muse is still semi AWOL right now... will try to post when it allows me to do so.

CKO
July 29th, 2010, 08:48 AM
im gone... i was forced into it.. gave it a chance, and im not sticking around... seein as my chars are immortals, they left under the dark of night and left no trace of them ever being there. good luck w/ the game.

Princess Awinita
July 29th, 2010, 05:35 PM
OKi doke, 'twas good to have you aboard though while you could be here :)