+You Know You're Obsessed With The Wraith When...+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+You Know You're Obsessed With The Wraith When...+

Last edited by wraith_whore; 04 October 2011, 06:06 AM.

1. Yes.
    2. Yes, i'll be getting it redone either red or black when I have the money - white is a big maybe, I'd look dead.
    3. I already do
    4. Yep.
    5. No, I've no idea how to play it. Telepathy would come in handy mind!
    6. No to the walking around the house part, yes already to marilyn manson.
    7. Yep.

I'm not surprised

Comment

- your real name is starting with T and it makes you happy
      ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

-When your mother shakes you awake and actually expects a hand going for her chest.
        *I have no idea why, I asked her this and she just grinned at me... Parents are most strange.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
          +You have memorised each and every one of their names.

+You want to dye you hair white (like most wraith, and Queen Betty), burgundy/purpley-red (like Sally or Ruby) or Black (Like Taina, Laura, Akasha)
          Or a mixture of a 3 (Freaky Wraith Hair OMFG!)

+Have suddenly started dressing in black and leather.

+You get kicks from the thought of a wraith sucking the life out that people that really press your buttons. *Evil laugh*

+Start playing poker and wish you could read minds just like Spike does.

+Walk around your house with no shirt/top (or bra :rolleyes) *Ducks mods* and listen to Marilyn Manson while you do so. (Or have opted this ritual <--------- as your new make up routine in the morning.)

+You think each and every single one of them are as hot as sin!

Feel free to add to this list.

*mwah* WW.
          1) Not yet (though am working on it)

2) All ready have just need to redo (All three sounds really good)

3) Again All ready do

4) Especially my new supervisor at one of my jobs. She's such an arrogant... (well u can guess the rest)

5) Texas Hold 'ems about my limit but it still would be really cool to be able to read minds.

6) Already do the first part when I'm on my own but not yet a hard-core Manson fan

7) Totally agree with that last statement X 1,000,000

and my own would be You wish your real name began with T or one of the other Wraith's names.
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

This came to me when I was dropping off to sleep last nite.......

You Know You're Obsessed With The Wraith When...

You feel a slight pressure on your chest but knowing you're alone, you don't think "OMG, what's that?" You think "OMG, That feels like a wraith's feeding hand on my chest!!!!!"

This actually happened to me last nite and before anyone says "your hands or your clothes" my hands were under my cheek and the pressure was equal to the pressure that you have when you hold two Baked potatoes in your hand but placed between my heart and throat and a light t-shirt couldn't make that much pressure.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
              +You have memorised each and every one of their names.

+You want to dye you hair white (like most wraith, and Queen Betty), burgundy/purpley-red (like Sally or Ruby) or Black (Like Taina, Laura, Akasha)
              Or a mixture of a 3 (Freaky Wraith Hair OMFG!)

+Have suddenly started dressing in black and leather.

+You get kicks from the thought of a wraith sucking the life out that people that really press your buttons. *Evil laugh*

+Start playing poker and wish you could read minds just like Spike does.

+Walk around your house with no shirt/top (or bra :rolleyes) *Ducks mods* and listen to Marilyn Manson while you do so. (Or have opted this ritual <--------- as your new make up routine in the morning.)

+You think each and every single one of them are as hot as sin!

Feel free to add to this list.

*mwah* WW.
              ...Marilyn Manson??? he's nothing but a cheap imitation of Alice Cooper...
              ...on topic now...when you wonder why the **** aren't they real.
              Ian Nottingham: I'm not the one you have to fear. I'm not a monster. Be aware, Sara. There are evil spirits in human form that tread on this earth. Look in mirrors, look in shadows, look inside.
              Sara Pezzini: I'm sorry. I don't quite follow you. Could you be a bit more vague?

Comment

-When you wonder why something that's non-human but with our intelligence hasn't evolved yet

Comment

* when you start to act far too much on instincts and act more like the very wraith were in love with
                  sigpic

Comment

*When you start to realise that being telepathic and able to make people see things would make April Fool's day and practical jokes so much easier...

Comment

When you've forgotten how Wraith-like your friends hair is, so you have to do a double take, the first time you've seen him with his hair out of a ponytail in months.

Spoiler:
                      He's a Native American and it's very long and white but he usually has it in a ponytail, it's not usually down
                      sigpic

Comment

Every time that guy in this toy car commercial on tv says "race" with his funny accent you get all "Wraith? Where!?!?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by ShepPAAARD!! View Post
                          Every time that guy in this toy car commercial on tv says "race" with his funny accent you get all "Wraith? Where!?!?!?"
                          Which one is that? Don't think I've seen it yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                            Which one is that? Don't think I've seen it yet.
                            Hmmmm maybe you don't have it? From which country are you?
                            I am from Austria - watching a channel from Germany - it's running there.

Next time it's on tv I'll actually pay attention to the brand name instead of looking for the non-existent Wraith. Maybe I'll find it on YT. <:

Comment

When you see old photos of yourself and notice that your hair used to look a lot like Todd's - and it keeps you happy many days

Comment

Working...
                              X