This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Openning Credits

I have no idea why this gets to me, but every time I see any of the newer versions of the Stargate SG1 Openning credits, I immediatly want the end to show the stargate turning off. Now, I'm on medication right now, so my mind is acting a little strange, but....err....

In the earlier credits, the stargate always shut off at the very end, and I thought it was perfect. In the newer ones, they step through at the last note. I dunno, Maybe I should ease up on the cold medicine .....or does anyone in the back of their mind secretly agree with me?
    Last edited by Mio; 15 May 2004, 04:28 PM.
    sigpic

in a way yeah it was appropriate, however just to be safe ease up on the medication

Comment

Yeah. I kinda miss the gate shutting down, too. It just fit so well...
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I knew I wasn't crazy....well....maybe I am crazy, but still....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
          Yeah. I kinda miss the gate shutting down, too. It just fit so well...
          I agree too!
          (",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
          http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
          http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

I never paid that much attention to the credits before, but now that you point it out... I think you're right.
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              I never paid that much attention to the credits before, but now that you point it out... I think you're right.
              I win!

Let's protest the opening credits!
              sigpic

Comment

I've not had any problem with any version I've seen. The closing gate ones were better than most.
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

It is possible there will be new opening credits with the changes to the cast.
                  TRYING NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
                  -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
                  -Jack O'Niell

Comment

yeah, im curious how the new credits will look, i wont be suprised if its another montage sequence, not that i mind them

Comment

I just don't like the new credits at all, I liked the UK Season 1-5 opening and the one for Redemption was ok but the new season 6-7 credits remind me to much of the really cheesy US opening from seasons 1-3.

Comment

Not sure about Season 3, but the DVD's for season 4,5 and I think 2 have the opening that they used in the pilot for all of the episodes on the DVDs. Anybody know why?

The Man

Comment

Gah, whats so cheesy about the current opening credits? Its way better than the opening credits with only looking at a pharaoh like statue or something.
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Oh, by the way, it turned out to be step throat.....Hurray? I'm on antibiotics now, and it's feeling better.
                            sigpic

Comment

Have to say that after five years of the cross eyed Pharoah I was pretty glad for the change when S6 came out. Not that I ever watch the credits, I stop the VCR because I'm that bored of them in any form!

And glad to hear you're feeling better!!
                              I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

Working...
                              X