Zats in Pegesus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zats in Pegesus?

Now i know the writers wanted to make a fresh in Pegesus like only starting with earths tech and stuff but image the advantage they would have over the wraith? that take alot of bullets to kill but zats are 1 shot stun 2 shots kill and we all know wat a thrid shot dus so why dident they? wouldent they want any advantage they culd get?
    Sheppard - Malp on a stick

Mckay - Oh yes very clever, malp on a stick

another writing base problem, the writers wanted atlantis to be more independent, in the begin they had a near zero reason to bring them even though they should have since they bought around a years supply of bullets. i honestly think earth should have made their own version of a zat.
    time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
      another writing base problem, the writers wanted atlantis to be more independent, in the begin they had a near zero reason to bring them even though they should have since they bought around a years supply of bullets. i honestly think earth should have made their own version of a zat.
      i agree that we should have our own version. zats aren't exactly large so we could build a smaller version and put about 3 of them together in something not much bigger than a P90 and then one shot from it is like 3 from a zat.

and now with the asgard core we could definitely do it.
      or ronon's gun, a rapid firing version.

Comment

the zats first shots stun practically the same as a wraith stunner and the 5 years they were in peguses wen atlantis used wraith stunners against the wraith and they never became immune so i dont they wuld get a immunity to zats

Comment

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
          They did have their own version: the Intar

But back in the first season of Atlantis, when they try to capture a Wraith using stun grenades, I kept on thinking how silly it was to not have any of that technology with them. An expedition to Atlantis is really the kind of thing where you want to take at least one of each of your portable alien device units with you. Hand device, zat, intar, staff weapon, pain stick, the reader thing the Goa'uld used, a tokra shield generator. Who knows when you will need one or the pieces of one for some weird invention?

Comment

too true

Comment

Originally posted by gateface View Post
              They did have their own version: the Intar
              The Intar was a Jaffa weapon.

Comment

those intars were obtained from that training ground in war games, not sure if they produced their own.
                time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X