This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Blooper

I was watching Trinity on Sci Fi last night, and I noticed in a scene between Shep and Mckay, where Rodney was outside Sheps room explaining to him why they should go back to the planet to complete the experiment. In that scene you can see the head set on Mckay they use to communicate one shot is pointing down to his neck, and then the next shot the head set is at the side by his cheek, and this happens quite a few times. This shows the editing and that the scene was cut from a few different takes. If anyone gets the chance please check it out, I found it quite amusing. Do you think the editors picked up on that and decided to leave it, or was it just not noticed?

It's not a huge blooper but is still one.

That's not a blooper. They call it a continuity error, of which SGA has plenty.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hmm, I didn't notice that, I'll have to check it out
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        What ever you call it its quite funny

Comment

Unless it's really obvious, I don't tend to notice stuff like that. BUT, the one that got me was in one scene in Weir's office (I think it's in S2 and please don't ask me to name it), you can see one of the stage lights at the top of the frame. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
            Unless it's really obvious, I don't tend to notice stuff like that. BUT, the one that got me was in one scene in Weir's office (I think it's in S2 and please don't ask me to name it), you can see one of the stage lights at the top of the frame. :grin:
            can you name that ep please? lol
            Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
            McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

they probably didn't notice it until later and didn't want to get the entire set back up again just for that.
              ZPM Odyssey

sigpic

Help continue the MALPs in the MALP room song

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...MALP-room-song

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Scene continuity error, not a continuity error
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Scene continuity error, not a continuity error
                  Still a continuity error...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                  X