This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Alliance.

Here are a few questions I have and I am sure EVERYONe else would like to know as well:

1. I want to see what happened to the alliance.
    2. I want to see Who the heck the Furlings are and what roll they play in the alliance.
    3. When are the Nox going to come down from their high cloud and help there lil grey buddies before they are wiped out.

Then again the nox did just stand by while the Tollan were wiped out. Whick brings to mind another question:

1. Are the Tollan completely wiped out?
    2. Or will they come to us for aid in season 8?

I was thinking that perhaps the giant race Nicholas Ballard stayed with on the ancient planet with the huge pyrimid might possibly be the Furlings??? Not likely. Then again, these are ALL QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED.

Perhaps season 8 will not be the last season, they certainly have enough unfinished storylines to write another 3 seasons or so.

Most of all I just would like more detail on the "Ancient Alliance"

I hope that they touch on this some more.. I'm certain that something will have to come out in Atlantis.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I just want to know what the Furlings look like. In season six's 'Paradise Lost' O'Neill mentions his view of the Furlings, as little fuzzy creatures, which is how i see them, but i wouldn't mind seeing them as huge ugly looking things, just to throw off everyone's view of them.
      "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."

Comment

i was thinking the samethign
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

it's just that whenever i hear 'Furlings', i automatically think of Ewoks from Star Wars. It's my natural reaction.
          "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper
            it's just that whenever i hear 'Furlings', i automatically think of Ewoks from Star Wars. It's my natural reaction.
            I was thinking the same thing everytime I heard about them. I think they might show up in Stargate Atlantis like a powerful ally to the SGA teams. Maybe they'll take a role kinda like to asgard and mainly take a back seat for most stuff except when they get in over they're heads like SG-1 so famous for doing. Or they may take a more active role like the To'kra and be somewhat all around annoying, but useful.
            SHEPPARD: Eight hundred and four years.
            McKAY: What?
            SHEPPARD: That's how long it will take us to come get you by Puddlejumper.
            McKAY: But you would do that, right?
            SHEPPARD: Of course we would.

Comment

Anybody play Warcraft III, what were the bear-like creatures called, the ones the Night Elves knew? Weren't they called Furlings as well?

EDIT: NVM, they were Furbolgs, I'm an idiot. Still their image and similar sounding name has corrupted my image of them as a cross between an Ewok and ahuge grizly bear.

Comment

The Tollans annoyed me and didn't help us at all.

Comment

We all think of Ewoks

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    We all think of Ewoks
                    No- Lemmings!

Comment

That's why we can't find the Furlings anymore, someone hit the big nuke button.

Comment

They're probably hiding in caves being Lemming like.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          We all think of Ewoks

Maybe thats why we haven't seen them yet. I want to think of Nichians for some reason. TOtal badasses, super strong and smart, methodical, humanoid, and have like a little difference, like the forearm bones.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                            That's why we can't find the Furlings anymore, someone hit the big nuke button.
                            Nuked Ewoks!! scary thought. They could always look like Chewy for starwars or look like gizmo from the movie grimlins
                            SHEPPARD: Eight hundred and four years.
                            McKAY: What?
                            SHEPPARD: That's how long it will take us to come get you by Puddlejumper.
                            McKAY: But you would do that, right?
                            SHEPPARD: Of course we would.

Comment

Just wait for the Nude Ewoks then!

Comment

Working...
                              X