PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Alliance.

Jag
May 13th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Here are a few questions I have and I am sure EVERYONe else would like to know as well:

1. I want to see what happened to the alliance.
2. I want to see Who the heck the Furlings are and what roll they play in the alliance.
3. When are the Nox going to come down from their high cloud and help there lil grey buddies before they are wiped out.

Then again the nox did just stand by while the Tollan were wiped out. Whick brings to mind another question:

1. Are the Tollan completely wiped out?
2. Or will they come to us for aid in season 8?

I was thinking that perhaps the giant race Nicholas Ballard stayed with on the ancient planet with the huge pyrimid might possibly be the Furlings??? Not likely. Then again, these are ALL QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED.

Perhaps season 8 will not be the last season, they certainly have enough unfinished storylines to write another 3 seasons or so.

Most of all I just would like more detail on the "Ancient Alliance"

KorbenDirewolf
May 13th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I hope that they touch on this some more.. I'm certain that something will have to come out in Atlantis.

Reaper
May 15th, 2004, 01:21 PM
I just want to know what the Furlings look like. In season six's 'Paradise Lost' O'Neill mentions his view of the Furlings, as little fuzzy creatures, which is how i see them, but i wouldn't mind seeing them as huge ugly looking things, just to throw off everyone's view of them.

Elwe Singollo
May 15th, 2004, 01:22 PM
:D i was thinking the samethign

Reaper
May 15th, 2004, 01:40 PM
it's just that whenever i hear 'Furlings', i automatically think of Ewoks from Star Wars. It's my natural reaction.

Dreamin_of_Rain
August 5th, 2004, 01:11 AM
it's just that whenever i hear 'Furlings', i automatically think of Ewoks from Star Wars. It's my natural reaction.

I was thinking the same thing everytime I heard about them. I think they might show up in Stargate Atlantis like a powerful ally to the SGA teams. Maybe they'll take a role kinda like to asgard and mainly take a back seat for most stuff except when they get in over they're heads like SG-1 so famous for doing. Or they may take a more active role like the To'kra and be somewhat all around annoying, but useful. :p

VirtualCLD
August 5th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Anybody play Warcraft III, what were the bear-like creatures called, the ones the Night Elves knew? Weren't they called Furlings as well?

EDIT: NVM, they were Furbolgs, I'm an idiot. Still their image and similar sounding name has corrupted my image of them as a cross between an Ewok and ahuge grizly bear.

aschen
August 5th, 2004, 04:32 AM
The Tollans annoyed me and didn't help us at all.

aAnubiSs
August 5th, 2004, 04:32 AM
We all think of Ewoks ;)

aschen
August 5th, 2004, 04:39 AM
We all think of Ewoks ;)
No- Lemmings!

VirtualCLD
August 5th, 2004, 04:49 AM
That's why we can't find the Furlings anymore, someone hit the big nuke button.

aschen
August 5th, 2004, 04:51 AM
They're probably hiding in caves being Lemming like.

DownFallAngel
August 5th, 2004, 05:43 AM
We all think of Ewoks ;)

Maybe thats why we haven't seen them yet. I want to think of Nichians for some reason. TOtal badasses, super strong and smart, methodical, humanoid, and have like a little difference, like the forearm bones.

Dreamin_of_Rain
August 5th, 2004, 06:23 AM
That's why we can't find the Furlings anymore, someone hit the big nuke button.

:eek: Nuked Ewoks!! scary thought. They could always look like Chewy for starwars or look like gizmo from the movie grimlins

aAnubiSs
August 5th, 2004, 06:23 AM
Just wait for the Nude Ewoks then!

VirtualCLD
August 5th, 2004, 06:33 AM
I was still going with the Lemmings theme, but ok, nuked Ewoks. I'm sorry, my image of Ewoks has been corrupted after playing SW: Galactic Battlegrounds with "Simon the Ewok".

aschen
August 5th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Screw Ewoks. They're annoying and make me sneeze.

VirtualCLD
August 5th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Which is why I'm sticking with Lemmings for now. Actually, no, I'm sticking with Lemmings b/c I like Lemmings more, not b/c Ewoks make you sneeze.

aschen
August 5th, 2004, 07:46 AM
O.o Are you belittling the severity of my allergies?!? I'm sure DJ would be glad to help me handle you.

VirtualCLD
August 5th, 2004, 07:52 AM
You forgot Janet Frasier, she was big on anti-histamines as well. I know allergies can be a pain, I've had the shots and the anti-histamines to prove it. I woulldn't be surprided if I am allergic to Ewoks, furry little buggers.

Jag
August 5th, 2004, 08:45 AM
From the episode list for S8, It doesnt look like these questions will be answered. Still issues I would like to have light shined upon:

1. What happened to Nick Ballard with the giants from the nintendo-blocking pyrimid?

2. Are we every going to see these furlings?

3. Were the Tollan Completely whiped out? There was only 1 Ha`tak. If not I would like to see Narim come back... (just not as Weirs husband.....)

4. Did the Nox dissapear from the galaxy? They just stood by while the Tollan were attacked. If the writers had anymore plans for them I wouldhave thought saving the Tollan (again) would have been a good time to bring them back. But where are they???

As for the ancients, I am sure we will find out alot more of them in Atlantis. After all it is based in their lost city. Lets hope they cover these issues before they show stops filming.