Vulcan and Tokra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vulcan and Tokra

What would happen if a vulcan, like, for example, Spock was host of a tokra symbiont, like Selmak?
    Stargate fan - city of Curitiba-Brazil

Hosts must be genetically compatible, that's why Queens must get the intended species' DNA. However, some species DNA are compatible for Goa'uld without change. For example, humans and Unas. (Hathor, Demons)
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I'm thinking that the Vulcans mental discipline may enable them to resist a symbiote from taking control. In the case of a Tok'Ra the blending might be similar to a mind meld.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
        I'm thinking that the Vulcans mental discipline may enable them to resist a symbiote from taking control. In the case of a Tok'Ra the blending might be similar to a mind meld.
        Hum!
        Nice answer!

Comment

Well, if we're referring to Tok'ra, they wouldn't take control. However, Goa'uld are a different story.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
            Hosts must be genetically compatible, that's why Queens must get the intended species' DNA. However, some species DNA are compatible for Goa'uld without change. For example, humans and Unas. (Hathor, Demons)
            Sure, but consider it possible, just to criate some hypotesis.

Comment

Goa'uld- take over anything,everything with a brain. If they Ba'al could take over Adria he can take over a simple Vulcan no matter how mentally disciplined he is.

Tok'ra- coexist,get out if the host demands it, double the like span, big memory, umunity to most diseases and poisons.

Comment

Very interesting idea! I think a Vulcan with a Tok'ra would be great - they share the body willingly, extremely long-lived (since humans with symbiote live about 400 years or more - Seth episode) and Vulcan's already live 250-300 years, so maybe 1000 years without using the sarc? And would be very intelligent and resistant to illness/damage. Very cool!

What about a Goa'uld in an evil Vulcan? Could be SCARY - they'd cooperate perhaps and be almost impossible to kill and very very clever! Oh, the possibilities!

I wouldn't think the symbiote would have greater compatibility issues than with Unas and humans - Vulcans seems more similar to humans than Unas do (crossbreed between humans/Vulcans).

Comment

Working...
                X