Eli's Kino Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli's Kino Story

I only watched this episode once and deleted it from my DVR so I can't double check myself so I could be very wrong.

When Eli and Scott were talking towards the end of the episode, didn't Eli mention how it feels like for everyone to have heard him spill his guts about everything on the Kino, mentioning how he gets weird looks in the hallway?

If so, then is that not an error? In "Time" they watched the original Kino, but then Eli never went back to the planet. We were left to assume they sent a team back during daylight hours and trapped some of those bugs during the day. So they never would have seen the original Kino, only the one Scott left.

????

Originally posted by bungeeguy245 View Post
    I only watched this episode once and deleted it from my DVR so I can't double check myself so I could be very wrong.

When Eli and Scott were talking towards the end of the episode, didn't Eli mention how it feels like for everyone to have heard him spill his guts about everything on the Kino, mentioning how he gets weird looks in the hallway?

If so, then is that not an error? In "Time" they watched the original Kino, but then Eli never went back to the planet. We were left to assume they sent a team back during daylight hours and trapped some of those bugs during the day. So they never would have seen the original Kino, only the one Scott left.

????

Well, first off he's talking about spilling your guts in general. He's talking mostly about talking to TJ and having to work with TJ on a day to day basis but also talking about his own tendency to blab too much. There's a line in Futurama where Leela says to Fry "remember what I said about stopping your stories one sentence earlier?" Eli has a tendency of saying something stupid or just unwise and when it falls flat or gets an unintended reaction, he tends to try to force the issue with a follow up that gets even more awkward. I think he's self-aware enough to realize that and that's what I think he means about saying too much in front of people....then tendency not to just...stop talking when he should and ending up embarrassing himself.

But, from Kino #18, it seems as though they ended up with both Kinos, so take that as canonical as you wish
    If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
    Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Working...
    X