Scott's situation ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott's situation ....

So who did not see this comnig. That girl he knocked up (we found out in air Pt2/3) havng his kid.

BUT i did think it was class of him to put ALL of his pay check into her account to take care of them.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    So who did not see this comnig. That girl he knocked up (we found out in air Pt2/3) havng his kid.

BUT i did think it was class of him to put ALL of his pay check into her account to take care of them.
    heck...whats he gonna with it?
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
      heck...whats he gonna with it?
      buy a boat house car 2 hummers

oh wait
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

It wasn't class - he just wanted her to stop dancing, get her life together, go to college, be a lawyer...

But - she's happy being a single mommy stripper.

Comment

So Scott is a daddy, which no surprise to most. Dude had nothing on Earth to go back to, but when he did, he went to the girl he had a brief thing with.

Now he is a father, do you all think this is a crossroads for him? Will he step up and finally be a responsible adult rather then a sex crazed teen (personality wise)?

I hope so, I hope it this is the wedge that drives him and Chole further and further apart.

Comment

Well it deffinatly looked like it affected him, I am hoping that it takes a while for him to grow from this. And hopfuly during that time he and Chloe will drift apart.

@SupremeLegate
            Apogee Institute
            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

I hope we don't get more episodes with Scott going "home" to visit his boy. Uck.

I don't get why he went to see her in the first place. He said he didn't know her long, and he didn't have much with her, and if he doesn't have anyone on Earth, why go at all? Why doesn't he just enjoy his flings with Chloe and James on Destiny? It just felt disjointed. But Scott and Chloe are my least fav and scenes with them seem to bring everything to a screeching halt.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                I hope we don't get more episodes with Scott going "home" to visit his boy. Uck.

I don't get why he went to see her in the first place. He said he didn't know her long, and he didn't have much with her, and if he doesn't have anyone on Earth, why go at all? Why doesn't he just enjoy his flings with Chloe and James on Destiny? It just felt disjointed. But Scott and Chloe are my least fav and scenes with them seem to bring everything to a screeching halt.
                He got a letter from her, and she asked to see him. So he went.

What's wrong with that?
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Personally I quite liked it, I especially liked his closing scene on the shuttle. Him sitting alone looking somewhat withdrawn implies that perhaps he has experienced his 'wake up call'. Hope this marks at least a subtle change in his character.
                  I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

IMO the scenes with Scott were much better than the scenes with Camille. It grew Scotts character.
                    sigpic

Comment

I get the sense with Scott that he tries to solve his problems with sex, like an alcoholic would "solve" his with alcohol, or a stoner would "solve" hers with marijuana.

Comment

I thought he tried to do the correct thing, at least. Through he should of got to know her first, before offering up the chance to go to college, women in those kind of situation tend to hate giving up independence plus they also hate being told there job is wrong, which scott basically told her.

I think this could be a interesting relationship to see evolve in the future of the show.
                        I certainly want to see scott's struggle with the idea of having a kid but possible never getting the chance to know him an for the kid to get to know his real dad.

Comment

She probably rejected the money, not because she wants to be a stripper, but because she has confused/angry feelings towards Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                            She probably rejected the money, not because she wants to be a stripper, but because she has confused/angry feelings towards Scott.
                            IDK...
                            How do you come to this?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              IDK...
                              How do you come to this?
                              One reason could be that the writers have never met cliché they did not like.

Comment

Working...
                              X