Hey! Jammer's alive and well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Jammer's alive and well!

Looks like when they shoved him out the viper tube back on Galactica, he flew all the way 150,000 years through time right into the Destiny.
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

I was glad to see him
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by major davis
      Who??
      Beat me to it.
      If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
      Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
        Looks like when they shoved him out the viper tube back on Galactica, he flew all the way 150,000 years through time right into the Destiny.
        epic win and green

i was so happy to see him
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by major davis
          Who??
          http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Jammer

a minor character from bsg that died in the 5th ep of season 3 via airlock.

he was charged with participated in a raid that left 23 people dead.

Comment

Comment

Ya know....you can edit your posts
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

Let's wrap this up in spoilers please. My screen is only so big.

Comment

i fixed the large pic. and the rest are well in the forum rules

Comment

It's not like it breaks the tables, it's just scrolling down. Which you'll have to do with more than 1 reply anyway.

Comment

Yeah, he showed up in Light too. Perhaps a background character that'll emerge with the others as a supporting character (Maybe a bit like Becker).
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Uh, yeah, some of y'all just spoiled a whole story arc of BSG. Thankfully, I've seen it, but it kind of sucks for anyone who has yet to discover the show.

Anyway, it was pretty cool to see him. He was briefly in "Light" so it's nice that they're sticking with the same actors for the "background" roles.

EDIT: Too slow. I fail.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          It's not like it breaks the tables, it's just scrolling down. Which you'll have to do with more than 1 reply anyway.
                          *Puts up fists* Those are fightin words my friend

But anyways, how minor was this character? I don't remember him at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
                            Uh, yeah, some of y'all just spoiled a whole story arc of BSG. Thankfully, I've seen it, but it kind of sucks for anyone who has yet to discover the show.
                            Generally I sympathize with this sentiment, but there has to be limits. BSG 3.05 aired Nov 3, 2006--over 3 years ago now. I think the statute of limitations on spoilers has expired by now.

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            *Puts up fists* Those are fightin words my friend

But anyways, how minor was this character? I don't remember him at all?
                            He was the guy in the room with the LRC station on Destiny when Young was lunging at Telford in his home, and was disconnected

Comment

He was in Light also, at the back of the shuttle, by the hatch.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Generally I sympathize with this sentiment, but there has to be limits. BSG 3.05 aired Nov 3, 2006--over 3 years ago now. I think the statute of limitations on spoilers has expired by now.
                              If it's in syndication in the US it's fair game.

Comment

Working...
                              X