PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Jammer's alive and well!

Detox
November 20th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Looks like when they shoved him out the viper tube back on Galactica, he flew all the way 150,000 years through time right into the Destiny.

DigiFluid
November 20th, 2009, 09:52 PM
I was glad to see him :D

Lightning Ducj
November 20th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Who??

Beat me to it.

Pharaoh Atem
November 20th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Looks like when they shoved him out the viper tube back on Galactica, he flew all the way 150,000 years through time right into the Destiny.

:D :D :D epic win and green

i was so happy to see him

Pharaoh Atem
November 20th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Who??

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Jammer

a minor character from bsg that died in the 5th ep of season 3 via airlock.

he was charged with participated in a raid that left 23 people dead.

Pharaoh Atem
November 20th, 2009, 10:05 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6629/3x050099.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2945/3x050106i.jpg

DigiFluid
November 20th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Ya know....you can edit your posts ;)

Alan Wake
November 20th, 2009, 10:06 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6629/3x050099.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2945/3x050106i.jpg

Let's wrap this up in spoilers please. My screen is only so big.

Pharaoh Atem
November 20th, 2009, 10:07 PM
i fixed the large pic. and the rest are well in the forum rules

DigiFluid
November 20th, 2009, 10:07 PM
It's not like it breaks the tables, it's just scrolling down. Which you'll have to do with more than 1 reply anyway.

MattSilver 3k
November 20th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Yeah, he showed up in Light too. Perhaps a background character that'll emerge with the others as a supporting character (Maybe a bit like Becker).

Vapor
November 20th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Uh, yeah, some of y'all just spoiled a whole story arc of BSG. Thankfully, I've seen it, but it kind of sucks for anyone who has yet to discover the show.

Anyway, it was pretty cool to see him. He was briefly in "Light" so it's nice that they're sticking with the same actors for the "background" roles.

EDIT: Too slow. I fail. :(

Alan Wake
November 20th, 2009, 10:10 PM
It's not like it breaks the tables, it's just scrolling down. Which you'll have to do with more than 1 reply anyway.

*Puts up fists* Those are fightin words my friend ;)

But anyways, how minor was this character? I don't remember him at all?

DigiFluid
November 20th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Uh, yeah, some of y'all just spoiled a whole story arc of BSG. Thankfully, I've seen it, but it kind of sucks for anyone who has yet to discover the show.
Generally I sympathize with this sentiment, but there has to be limits. BSG 3.05 aired Nov 3, 2006--over 3 years ago now. I think the statute of limitations on spoilers has expired by now.

He was the guy in the room with the LRC station on Destiny when Young was lunging at Telford in his home, and was disconnected :)

Franklyn Blaze
November 20th, 2009, 10:15 PM
He was in Light also, at the back of the shuttle, by the hatch.

Generally I sympathize with this sentiment, but there has to be limits. BSG 3.05 aired Nov 3, 2006--over 3 years ago now. I think the statute of limitations on spoilers has expired by now.

If it's in syndication in the US it's fair game.

Pharaoh Atem
November 20th, 2009, 10:17 PM

he appeared in season 1's Litmus when doral used a suicide bomber vest to kill people on galactica. he was apart of galen's deck gang.

in season 3 he joined the new caprica police in hopes of making a difference instead his team killed 23 people including ducks wife nora. but he is credited for saving cally tyrol before the firing squad open fire

Sam StarEagle
November 20th, 2009, 11:31 PM
:D :D :D epic win and green

i was so happy to see him

YES!!!

Next week we'll find out Cally has been ruling over her own planet, Billy (now reincarnated as a young IOA official will have a crack at the Chloe via the stones/via Eli, Skulls will be revealed as Greer's brother, and Racetrack will show up as a sexy ascended being. :indeed:

Oh those silly people that stranded themselves on prehistoric Earth...if only they had realized that if they'd just off themselves in space they would have safely jump universes into the Gateverse...:samanime27:

Detox
November 21st, 2009, 12:57 AM
Yeah, he showed up in Light too. Perhaps a background character that'll emerge with the others as a supporting character (Maybe a bit like Becker).

As far as I can tell, Becker was a built-in secondary character. They planned him from the beginning.

haloplayer
November 21st, 2009, 01:19 AM
We need more former BSG cast on SGU :D

It would have been funny and weird if Camile's girlfriend turned out to be played by Grace Park (the girlfriend's name was Sharon).

Nice to see Jammer again.

Felt sorry for him being thrown out an Airlock.

Colonel Rebel
November 21st, 2009, 02:07 AM
I was pleasantly surprised to see Dominic Zamprogna. He joined the cast of General Hospital back in June as Dante. He's in a front-burner storyline on that show right now, playing an undercover cop trying to bust mob boss Sonny Corinthos (the thing neither of them know is that they are really father/son). Great show, any DZ fans should check it out.

sparky
November 21st, 2009, 04:00 PM
He also played Ares in SGA's 'Childhood's End'

Pharaoh Atem
November 28th, 2009, 06:11 PM

i remember that

the fifth man
November 28th, 2009, 08:03 PM

Wow, I had forgotten that.

the fifth man
November 28th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to see Dominic Zamprogna. He joined the cast of General Hospital back in June as Dante. He's in a front-burner storyline on that show right now, playing an undercover cop trying to bust mob boss Sonny Corinthos (the thing neither of them know is that they are really father/son). Great show, any DZ fans should check it out.

Yeah, my wife loves her soaps. I have seen the occasional episode with her, and seen him. I always knew he was familiar from somewhere.

Pharaoh Atem
November 28th, 2009, 08:06 PM
jammer is Daniel (bsg character) it's the only way he's still alive after 150.000 years

LoneStar1836
November 30th, 2009, 09:23 AM
I went Jammer! as well when I saw him on SGU. :D

Originally Posted by Colonel Rebel

Yeah I was watching GH last week (because I saw that James Franco has a storyline on it) and there was Jammer...again. :cool:

And fifth man, you ought to remember him from Supernatural. The S1 ep with the vampires where we discover the colt. He was a vampire.