This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone get a little Deja Vu?

First off, I am not saying that Time was a ripoff of any other episode, and in fact I enjoyed it immensely. However it did kind of remind me of other time travel episodes. Specifically 2010, and Moebius, with perhaps a little bit of Before I Sleep thrown in. Throwing the Kino through the stargate in the hope that your past self finds it is pretty much what SG-1 did with the note in 2010, whereas the Kino itself is pretty similar to the video camera in Moebius. I'm not saying reusing plot elements is a bad thing, especially when you use them to make a great episode, but do you think we'll see more plot reuse as the series progresses, and do you think it will turn out as well as Time?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

There is already a discussion about this.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=71464&page=3
    Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

Working...
    X