This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: KOTOR II thread, SPOILERS

I just beat the game on light side and I have to say I was disapointed with the ending. There is no sense of cosure in the story at all, just the Ebon Hawk flying off to confront the real Sith Empire. Any thoughts on who was on the Ebon Hawk at that time, or was the Exile alone with the droids?

Spoilers!!!

Really big ones!

I didnt get to finnish it , I only completed the Dantooine and Onderon quests.
    Believe it or not they are planing a third game , I wish they could include Revan some how and bring him back ,He was the real Champ who sole actions saved the republic , This game really lacked the surprise of revealing your identity like the other one. I think they should put 4 character parties as they have so many characters.

Also did Mandelore eventually take off his Helmet and reveal the obvious truth that he is Canderous Ordo? The voice is the same the lines are the same, Not to mention his clan on Dxun is Ordo,His overly favorable view of Revan.ect...

I noticed Carth Onasis in a few clips , Do you get to meet him and have T3,Hk,Canderous greet him in a reunion?
    The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
      Spoilers!!!

Really big ones!

I didnt get to finnish it , I only completed the Dantooine and Onderon quests.
      Believe it or not they are planing a third game , I wish they could include Revan some how and bring him back ,He was the real Champ who sole actions saved the republic , This game really lacked the surprise of revealing your identity like the other one. I think they should put 4 character parties as they have so many characters.

Also did Mandelore eventually take off his Helmet and reveal the obvious truth that he is Canderous Ordo? The voice is the same the lines are the same, Not to mention his clan on Dxun is Ordo,His overly favorable view of Revan.ect...

I noticed Carth Onasis in a few clips , Do you get to meet him and have T3,Hk,Canderous greet him in a reunion?
      The story gets better, and in some ways it's better than the first. There is no huge plot twist, but the story is deeper and more complex. It will make sense at the end why Revan left. Mandalore never took off his helmet, which is a shame since it was so obvious he was Canderous. You meet Carth face to face near the end of the game, and talks about Revan and why he/she went. Hope you beat it soon!

Comment

I just got the game on Christmas and I'm on Telos at the moment.

When the game was first announced I was worried because Bioware wasn't making it, but I've been REALLY impressed with this game. Especially the begining on Peragus. Which I like OH so much more than the first game's first area (that republic cruiser thing).
        sigpic
        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Is their a coincidence that Canderous/Mandolore looks and sounds like Ron Perlman?

He is Canderous , Its the same voice actor and so many hints point to it in the game.

Its not Ron who does the voice but I heard somewhere they modeled him after Perlman.

While Mandolores armor probaily is top notch , I wish I could change it or atleast have a scene were he removed the armor and reveals his indentity.

Why did Revan leave? By the light side ending he would have been a heroic figure or is it because he was ashamed of his past?

I take it anybody who could die in the first isnt in this one? No Mission,Zaalbar,Jolee,Juhani,Bastila,
          The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Actually, there was gonna be another level, a planet filled with droids but it was cut, so the Obisidian team could meet the deadline. Another reason why some ppl were disappointed with KotOR 2.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
            Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
            "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
            My deviantART profile

Comment

They way i heard it the ending was also cut!
              There was a site that had all the dialogs that didn't make it in the game! But u can also use a program to listen 2 them coz they are still in the dialog folder, but i don't remenber which program!
              From those dialogs it seems that Kreia/
              Spoiler:
              Darth Treya
              is Handmaiden's mother, Atton/Handmaiden/Visas either gets killed, go's DS or leaves with the PC for the rim (depending on your choices and gender of the PC)!
              After hearing those i felt really ripped off!

EDIT: here's the site :http://tubertarian.com/kotor2missingcontent.php

Not all the dialogs there are out of the game, some are still in but are hard to get at!

The player u need is Miles sound tools at: http://www.radgametools.com/mssdown.htm
              Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Working...
              X