This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two new pics from ALLIANCE

the official website posted two pics of that anubis's mothership, looks like over kelowna, looks sweet
    http://www.stargate-thealliance.com/main.php?lang=en

Pretty much covered here but thanks for the effort anyway.

Comment

Oooh cool.

I can't wait for this game.

Anyone know if it's going to be coming to Gamecube? It would be great if it did. I'd have to settle for PC otherwise

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        Oooh cool.

Anyone know if it's going to be coming to Gamecube? It would be great if it did. I'd have to settle for PC otherwise
        Sorry Marty, it's only coming out for PC, X-Box and PS2.

Edit: Also, check out http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/...nce/index.html for info.
        sigpic
        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Oooh cool.

Settle for PC? Dude...PC games have WAY higher texture res and polygon counts than any console game. Putting a PC game down to medium settings is still higher quality than even the best console game.
          It feels good to be alive.
          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
            Settle for PC? Dude...PC games have WAY higher texture res and polygon counts than any console game. Putting a PC game down to medium settings is still higher quality than even the best console game.
            I know, I know.

We got this awesome video card and stuff.

I just... I like the Gamecube.

Plus, if we get it for PC it can only be played on this computer because no doubt it will have that anti-copying thing to it and it won't play on my sister's laptop because of there only being one CD drive.

You're right, nothing wrong with PC. PC is cooler. But I like the Gamecube lol...

Comment

But some people dont like playing on the pc, i personely HATE playing games on the pc, id rather sit down on a comfortable sofa, with a controler iv used before i even had a pc.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Plus, if we get it for PC it can only be played on this computer because no doubt it will have that anti-copying thing to it and it won't play on my sister's laptop because of there only being one CD drive.
                I don't see why you would need to copy it to play it on another computer. Just stick the cd in the other computer when you want to play it on the laptop. If you want to make an illegal copy, you probably could with some effort, but let's not talk about that. I don't see how this is a bad thing for the computer, since you can't exactly copy Gamecube games

As you can probably tell I don't own any consoles, except for my NES and SNES
                My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

I forgot, this part just makes me want the game even more, im big on the Anubis factor of stargate, and being able to see his she and go in it will be awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                    But some people dont like playing on the pc, i personely HATE playing games on the pc, id rather sit down on a comfortable sofa, with a controler iv used before i even had a pc.
                    With the money you spent on a console you could have bought a video card with TV-out and connected your PC to a TV and bought a controller, or an adapter to connect your existing controller to the PC

ANYTHING is possible with PC's
                    My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron_nine
                      I don't see why you would need to copy it to play it on another computer. Just stick the cd in the other computer when you want to play it on the laptop. If you want to make an illegal copy, you probably could with some effort, but let's not talk about that. I don't see how this is a bad thing for the computer, since you can't exactly copy Gamecube games

As you can probably tell I don't own any consoles, except for my NES and SNES
                      No, we aren't planning to copy it.

We found all this stuff out from Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

My sister bought it for her laptop and it says:

Notice: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.

It's a laptop so it's a DVD/CD drive. It has a burner. So I think the game thinks that she's trying to copy it when she's just trying to play it.

It plays on this computer (desktop computer) but not her laptop.

She later bought the game for Gamecube. She's gonna take the PC game for a trade in for in store credit at some electronic store.

Comment

With the money you spent on a console you could have bought a video card with TV-out and connected your PC to a TV and bought a controller, or an adapter to connect your existing controller to the PC

I could actually do that if I wanted to

Comment

I know ALMOST anything is possible with pcs, but i dont want to do that, and getting the pc and the Tv close is more hassel than its worth, why dont you jsut get that people are different and prefer different things. Some prefer concels, like me and MM, and you prefer PC, i personely dont care about the better graphics of a pc either. And on another note, i couldent have done what your said for the price I paid for my PS2
                          Last edited by Replicarter; 27 December 2004, 11:31 AM.

Comment

yeah these pictures have been up for about 1 week now :d

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=7121

Comment

Working...
                            X