This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RBuilding SGA freeware game as a tribute to Rodney McKay

Ok, so we progressed further and at the time as I speak, we managed to build real looking and working SGA stargate in tribute to Dr McKay. We don't want to loose any detail in it, so we need a little idea "suppression fire" to extend it even more.

Till now, the gate dials exactly like in a movie in 2 modes: faster and slower. We try to read the forum very carefully, but if you want help me and my crew to collect here precious informations about the ZPM, diagnostics, screens we will apreciate it and feel, we arn't alone in the vast universe.

What do you think about that?

Um, what?

Are you saying you've built a model of the Atlantis gate?

Comment

I think the topic creator's native language definitely isn't English. It took me a while to figure out what he/she was saying, but essentially either they're working on a big, honkin' replica, or a virtual version for PC.

The way they wrote their post, it seems like they've spoken of this before, but they only ever posted this one bit. Maybe a different user name sometime in the past? Maybe someone who's familiar with the project will crawl out of the woodwork to help out?

Either way, KaiLynn, I wish you the best but the technical side of things isn't really my cup of tea. Sounds like fun, though.
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
        I think the topic creator's native language definitely isn't English. It took me a while to figure out what he/she was saying, but essentially either they're working on a big, honkin' replica, or a virtual version for PC.

The way they wrote their post, it seems like they've spoken of this before, but they only ever posted this one bit. Maybe a different user name sometime in the past? Maybe someone who's familiar with the project will crawl out of the woodwork to help out?

Either way, KaiLynn, I wish you the best but the technical side of things isn't really my cup of tea. Sounds like fun, though.
        I will add what you honestly said in quotes, cause this is my first FORUM. So, hi there and there, everywhre

And yes, we all working on something big, it would be entirely free, that is free for all. It would not consume any energy, that is ... khm khm, PC memory banks.

Sorry, we wasn't sure if someone would misuse our good intentions. We tried, I tried to check if there are entities that wouldn't misuse our project

So now, we can post a sample in a no-time, without sounds off course. Have fun, till we join all the pieces together all in one,

and ....

SGU est mort, vive le SGA!

Ps. We - that is me, Mirko, my bro and .... my fishes in aquarium - come from Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Sllimy View Post
          Um, what?

If you mean, we programmed a gate, then "yes". If you mean a real working gate, then "yes too" but it's really huge and must be prepared exactly step by step by me - as always me - cause my pushes hard on me, before we go into real world. He plans to build Stargate Mecca,

maybe that he's a fan too?

anyway, it would be good to know we progress in the right direction, before we snap on some tiny, annoying mine and blow something up, again

cause that really makes my boss look unfunny and that look stress me out sometimes

Comment

Ps. for all: Is it possible to load Flash animation in here? If no, where to put it for users happiness?

Comment

The first step of the gate, without kawoosh and sounds is placed at Rapidshare. I tried to put it on Filefront but I'll place it there (for long term existence as soon as we grab out of the Knoppix damn LiveCD

anyway, it's ready to dial automatically 1 address, but the code is made so, that anyone could make their own stargate, when he sends a file without the gate and name of the planet he would have and the address off course. Then we will prepare his gate. The address will be always added into Atlantis database, but only visited and friendly planets or possesing the code (like very friendly Atlanteum crew) could go through or trade.

The game will be free. In two modes: online for trading and then for shooting in real time.

Astria Porta Atlanteum

in the first step, you will see the gate only, but beware, even then you may be addicted like Wraith from the feromone

we try our best, to open the stargate network as soon as possible, but hence Wraith, nothing is sure

The credit for the background goes directly to Mirko Stoedter for his "work partiipation" in the project. I owe him a lot, so ....

Ps. If it goes to SG-1 gates, yes. We can sunt astra porta .... sorry, that is, we can build the gates on any planet of your choosing

Comment

Originally posted by Sllimy View Post
                Um, what?

Sorry, but we decided to close the project, cause the interest of the stargate atlantis fans about the astra porta isn't there. Tghanks for your interest at all. Bye.

To moderator. PLease, delete this topic on this forum. Thx.

Comment

Working...
                X