This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe

I hope it wasn't the negative comments about Chloe being the reason they decided to kill her off..

Originally posted by kinseySG View Post
    I hope it wasn't the negative comments about Chloe being the reason they decided to kill her off..
    The episode was written, filmed and edited months back.

Before Air and the Chloe complaints ever came to be. And she's still alive, so yeah...
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

1. According to Joe Mallozzi those kind of comments are likely to make a character stay around for a long time
      2. This was scripted and shot long before any comments of any kind.
      3. Huh? She only died twice, for a little while, no different to several other characters.
      4. You see to like starting new threads.
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Obviously this episode was filmed before the Universe premiere.

But the adverse reaction of the Stargate fandom toward Chloe was all anticipated by the writers.

We will soon learn Chloe is in fact an ancient, who need the destiny to get back to her colony at the edge of the universe. All the Chloe "I feel so useless" act was just that, an act. She doenst know anything about the code to activate the Destiny, but she knows her way around the ancient tech. They will name her chief engineer.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Ancient? I thought she was a Time Lord.
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            Ancient? I thought she was a Time Lord.
            As usual, I'm just telling you guys what I read in Brad's blog.
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Not only did they kill her, they did it twice. And two different ways to boot.

I wonder if this could be a possible cure for CDS (Chloe Derangement Syndrome)?

Comment

chloe's alive and kicking she'll be back in the next ep"
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Chloe will be here until the end of time just to anger posters.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

she's a terminatrix.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      At the beginning of the episode I was pleasantly suprized that they had finally found something to do for Chloe. Then all she did the rest of the show was 1) being sick and 2) dying.

Well...

Comment

She's a FULCRUM agent. And Scott is actually the real Intersect.

Dammit! Wrong show.
                        Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 15 November 2009, 06:39 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

No, but I begin to think she me the

Spoiler:

Lucien Alliance spy

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            This, and I'll laugh the entire way.
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

Why all the Chloe bashing? I think having her character in the show is important to portray the fact that this isn't a 'team' that was sent to the destiny but rather a group of people who are unprepared.

Comment

Working...
                              X