Odyssey whereabouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odyssey whereabouts

With the announcement of the third SG-1 movie as being after Continuum but before SGU, we finally know where was the odyssey!

I believe that this so important mission the Odyssey was on, which prevented her from being available at that time, has something to do about this next movie.... It was gone on a mission that will figure in the next movie!

Quite probably, the Odyssey will be a huge part on this new movie!

And if at the start of SGU, we learn that the Hammond was the only ship available (excuse for using a ship not completed, lack of Asgard beam oblige), we can assume that the Odyssey was also damaged during it's mission as were other 304s when the super hive ship crippled them, or lost!

P.S. Excuse me if I should have posted it in another thread... I wasn't really sure where to put this!

but what would/could Jack really be involved in at this time at requires a ship?

He has a desk job now...

It's not that I don't think it could happen... I just don't understand why the ship would come into play.

Comment

You have a good point there....

But it could very well be a B story involving the Odyssey, a little part of the mission involving the ship... Maybe, in this mission, they didn't think there would be any danger, but hey, an ennemy show up and attack and damage the ship, like Icarus base was at the start of SGU!

Or also, remember that General Hammond also had a desk job when he commanded Prometheus in "PROMETHEUS UNBOUND, #812)... He could have just decided to join in, like old time sake, as he said he misses his old job....

It would be very easy for the writers to find a good enough reason!

Jack doesn't have to be aboard when damages occur!

Comment

Negotiating with the Priors for Ori tech? Do i smell Ark of Truth 2?

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
          Negotiating with the Priors for Ori tech? Do i smell Ark of Truth 2?
          Yeah maybe..... It goes well with the movie title "Stargate : Revolution"

Comment

Working...
          X