Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why were TJ and the Soldier laughing at Eli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why were TJ and the Soldier laughing at Eli?

Did I miss something? Why were TJ laughing their ass off at Eli when he was talking to James?
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Who knows, some joke that may never be discovered.

Comment

He was talking to Lt. James who did not seem all that interested in conversation...they could have cracked a joke that Elli was hitting on her?

Comment

Was it the same soldier who was "watching" Eli take a break to make sure that nothing crawled up his ass? If so, maybe he noticed that Eli has a strangely shaped mole on his butt, and TJ being the medic had had a previous opportunity to see it.

regards,
        G.
        Go for Marty...

Comment

Yeah it seemed like they thought that he was hitting on James...

Comment

Poor Eli, just like us technogeeks are sometimes the butt of jokes. But I like Eli's attitude, he doesn't dwell on it, so what if people want to laugh. Our real friends woundn't do that anyway.

Comment

no TJ and Eli slept together and she told the soldier of elis lack of... "bed skill"

Comment

No, I think it was because Eli was awkwardly talking to James - the same girl he was spying on with the Kino. Maybe the two didn't know about his thing with Chloe, and assumed that he was just awkwardly hitting on her or something (I myself thought the exchange was weird).
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

When Eli turned around with his back towards them you can clearly see the banana peel that's sticking to his butt. TJ and the soldier obviously couldn't contain themselves

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                  : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

assumption is why many people hate SGU =]

Comment

it looked to me like she was digging a crap hole... maybe that's just my perverted interpretation of the scene, but that explains a lot about why james was so snappy in her answers and why the other two military were laughing so hard
                      I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                        it looked to me like she was digging a crap hole... maybe that's just my perverted interpretation of the scene, but that explains a lot about why james was so snappy in her answers and why the other two military were laughing so hard
                        Surprisingly the most solid (no pun) explanation on this thread. At least the less crappy one (no pun).
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                          Did I miss something? Why were TJ laughing their ass off at Eli when he was talking to James?
                          how funny would it be if eli tried to hit on a super model .....it would be funny and full of fail

thuis the laughs
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

[Another break in the kino footage. Eli now interviews Lt. James digging in the dirt.]

ELI
                            So…how's it going?
                            JAMES
                            Good.
                            ELI
                            Digging?
                            JAMES
                            Yup.
                            ELI
                            You doing okay? In general?
                            JAMES
                            (tightly)
                            I'm fine.
                            ELI
                            Good. Good. That's excellent.
                            [They turn, hearing others laughing uproariously nearby. Eli directs the kino over to TJ and Marsden.]

ELI
                            What's so funny?
                            TJ
                            (laughing)
                            Oh, nothing.
                            [They try and control their laughter, but it makes it worse. Marsden walks away.]

ELI
                            No, no. Seriously. You're laughing pretty hard. Come on, tell me. Why won't you tell me? It's about me, isn't it? TJ…
                            Looks to me like they were laughing at his in ability to talk with women.

@SupremeLegate
                            Apogee Institute
                            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                              Looks to me like they were laughing at his in ability to talk with women.
                              That is what i thought at the time, and still do
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X