This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card Game

Who would like a stargate trading card game?
    sigpic

As someone who's just been introduced to Magic within the last year or so, I'd have to say: that would freakin' rule. I'd love to see somebody do a Stargate trading card game with similar game mechanics to Magic.

Does Wizards of the Coast do licensed properties?
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

it may be awsome
      sigpic

Comment

Isn't there already a Stargate TCG out there? I could be mistaken, though.
        I never got into Magic or those types of games, but a friend at work is trying fervently to turn me into a TCG freak. He even gave me a few hundred of his Magic cards to get me started. Besides getting confused most of the time whenever I play, I'm sorry to say my interest in the TCG genre hasn't gotten any better. (Perhaps if I had access to the rule book, then I might beg to differ. Until then, however, my opinion stays as it is).

Comment

The Stargate TCG is due out this April from Genio.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

well i got into tcgs a while back with pokemon. now i do magic and yugioh and wen i heard bout the new tcg i was very excited!

cant wait....yeah!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Hey everyone.
              Right now a company called GENIO CARDS is in the process of developing a Stargate SG-1 (perhaps the movie & Atlantis to come) Collectible Card Game. We should start seeing previews of the game within the next 2 months, as they have a release date of the Base set, set for a spring release. This is the first CCG the company has undertaken but the have a variety of popular Card products. As far as I know, Alderac was unable to develop another CCG because of the new SPYCRAFT game, it would have been too much for them to handle. For more information send me a message.

ttyl
              Mike Burke
              Decipher Agent/Rider of Rohan
              "For crying out loud!"

Comment

theyre doin the tcg on both sg1 and atlantis!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                X