Destiny and the stargates timeline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny and the stargates timeline?

I apologize if someone else asked this question. I searched for a while on this forum for the question I am about to ask.

From what I have seen so far Ancients launched the Destiny to explore the Universe. How come whenever Destiny stops there is a stargate on a planet? Who put that stargate so far away?

An automated gate seedership which the ancients sent out decades before they sent out the destiny, this vessel is capable of resource gathering gate production aswell as locating worlds that can sustain human life or be usefull to the crew of the destiny in some way.

Comment

And there is more than one from my understanding maybe ten or more
      http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Yes, and Joseph Mallozzi wrote on his blog that it's possible that more than Destiny like ships where send in to space.

Spoiler:
        this could aslo tell us that they will some day meet this ships and use the materials from that ships to fix Destiny or something like that

Comment

or that ship could hold more then 40% power of original design capacity and they can use its gate to go home.

Comment

but to cover the most ground, all destinies will be sent in different directions. if you can dial another Destiny, you can dial to earth too

Comment

I think there is only one Destiny because
              Spoiler:
              the Destiny is the only 9 chevron Gate address
              Also the seeder ships are so far ahead the Destiny could not possibly catch up to any of them.
              http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

never say naver as TPTB have a tendancy to break established cannon and pull these kinds of rabbits out their bums

Comment

Thank you guys, I failed to catch these facts from the shows

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity000 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Also the seeder ships are so far ahead the Destiny could not possibly catch up to any of them.
                    I tend to agree. Only one. At least I hope. Mallozzi wouldn't rule out that there might be others, but that doesn't mean there are.

As for catching up to a seeder ship, maybe if one breaks down.

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                    never say naver as TPTB have a tendancy to break established cannon and pull these kinds of rabbits out their bums
                    TPTB are pulling hats out of their bums now?

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
                      I tend to agree. Only one. At least I hope. Mallozzi wouldn't rule out that there might be others, but that doesn't mean there are.

As for catching up to a seeder ship, maybe if one breaks down.

TPTB are pulling hats out of their bums now?

The seeder ships may just come to the end of their programmed mission. I mean the ancients must have known the galaxies were there or they would be sending a ship into empty space with a low chance of finding a galaxy, so it makes sense that they can only now so much.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

The seeder ships themselves could have sensors and equipment that allows them to find galaxies.

Comment

There is one thing that confuses me. The Destiny has a different looking gate than the milky way gates and is said to be one of the first gates.(prototype?). I remember hearing that the oldest gate was the one in Antarctica at about 50 million years old. Why is the first Milky Way gate more advanced than the Destiny gate when the Destiny gate should be older?

Comment

The Destiny's gate is older - you can consider the 50 million line a production mistake; they're quite common.
                            Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity000 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              More specifically its the only 9 chevron address with earth as the POO. Which leaves the possibility that there are others.
                              Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

Working...
                              X