Riley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riley!

Where is our poor deadpan buddy this week....

I hope he survived his "Earth" injuries
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I thought he died...

Comment

Probably still recovering.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
        I thought he died...
        TJ said it was touch and go and that was the end of it.....

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        Probably still recovering.
        Seems likely. I just want to know, I like him a lot
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Still recovering. There's a Kinosode (Kino 18) that shows him alive... and it's set after Time.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

still recovering.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              TJ said it was touch and go and that was the end of it.....

Seems likely. I just want to know, I like him a lot

If they are still doing the whole day by day per story/ episode thing, then it has only been like one day since when he was injured, which means he has not had a lot of time to recover from them...if they were as serious as they, and TJ, made them out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post

If they are still doing the whole day by day per story/ episode thing, then it has only been like one day since when he was injured, which means he has not had a lot of time to recover from them...if they were as serious as they, and TJ, made them out to be.
                They're not. Water was set like three weeks after Air, and Earth sometime after that. Probably not just a day.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Riley is.....dead.....inside.....

Comment

Poor Riley's got a boo boo

Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Still recovering. There's a Kinosode (Kino 18) that shows him alive... and it's set after Time.
                      Indeed. He looks a little banged up with a bruise on his face. But he's definitely alive and kicking. This is a good thing!
                      sigpic

Comment

Is Riley the Sgt. Siler of SGU?

...also...my dog is named Riley...hehe
                        "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                          Is Riley the Sgt. Siler of SGU?

...also...my dog is named Riley...hehe
                          Hmmm i have visions of a TJ/Riley Ship seeing as he'd be hurt so frequently and under her care
                          Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                          Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                            Hmmm i have visions of a TJ/Riley Ship seeing as he'd be hurt so frequently and under her care
                            And Young is the cackling villain, twiddling his evil moustache, who conspires to get Riley killed so he can have TJ to himself.

TJ: "Riley survived, sir."
                            Young: "Nyeh! Foiled again!"

Comment

If Riley is dead. I'm off SGU for good.
                              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Working...
                              X