Suicide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide?

Isn't there supposed to be a suicide in this episode? Or did I miss it?
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Spoiler:
    *shrugs* The apparent suicide spoilers were given by an actor (Carlyle), and not one of TPTB. He said by episode 7, there'd be a suicide. The episode 'Fire' was split into Darkness and Light, so he could mean episode 8 by then.

So I really don't know.

Then again, someone could interpret Senator Armstrong as killing himself. Same with Rush potentially doing the same in this episode by walking into the unstable wormhole.
    Last edited by MattSilver 3k; 14 November 2009, 04:27 AM.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
      Isn't there supposed to be a suicide in this episode? Or did I miss it?
      I've been wondering about that myself actually. I expect it should come up soon, but so far we haven't seen anything yet. Not that I am hoping for it or anything, but they did mention it was going to happen.

- CB
      Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
      Then, you're a mile away ... and you have his shoes.

Enjoy Online Roleplaying? So do I! Contact me over any listed IM program to learn about my Online Roleplaying Website! (E-Mail me first if you plan to contact me through MSN, I have privacy mode enabled.)

Or join my Roleplaying Group, and I'll contact you!

Comment

Also, spoilers from Gateworld tell us that: (spoilers for Justice)
        Spoiler:
        Some crew member's been shot in Justice. Maybe he/she offed themselves, and someone tries to frame Young for it?
        Last edited by Skydiver; 14 November 2009, 04:43 AM.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Its supposed to happen soon

Comment

I would say Rush jumping in the wormhole is suicide
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Remember the shooting order is often not the same as the airing order which is often not the script order. Air 1, 2 & 3 are one script. Darkness & Light were also one script. That leaves Time as only the 5th 'episode' aired, although it probably wasn't the 5th one in the shooting order.

Spoiler:
              The suicide happens Justice

Spencer is found having apparently shot himself.

But was it really suicide? Did Greer do it? Maybe Rush? Young?

Where's the gun? If someone hid it, where? & who hid it?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I won't say so. He knew if he stayed on the plant he was dead, however with the wormhole there was a very small change of Suvival. He took fate into his own hands, and pray he came out victoriously.
                sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                  He took fate into his own hands, and pray he came out victoriously.
                  If we see another death, I'll obviously know I'm wrong. But I can still interpret that as a suicide considering what he chose his last words to be. Young got the reference as well.

Comment

Rush really was excellent in the episode. He realized the hopeless nature in the situation

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Suicide is undertaking a deliberate & successful action which intentionally ends you own life. spoilers for time
                      Spoiler:

Rush took a chance by jumping through the gate. It wasn't a deliberate act to end his own life.

Trust me, it's Spencer who shoots himself.
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 14 November 2009, 04:42 AM.

Comment

I acctually think it's going to be whats her name...um...the woman who cut her feet during an earthquake when she was a little girl
                        "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                          I acctually think it's going to be whats her name...um...the woman who cut her feet during an earthquake when she was a little girl
                          Her name is Dr. Linda Park.

I hope that she's not the one. I liked her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                            Park?

Spoiler:
                            JM's blog says otherwise.

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien
                            Her name is Dr. Linda Park.

I hope that she's not the one. I liked her.
                            It's Lisa Park, actually.

And I like her a lot too!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              It's Lisa Park, actually.

And I like her a lot too!
                              Right. I was watching Star Trek Enterprise, and I guess I got her mixed up with the actress Linda Park who played Hoshi Sato.
                              Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 14 November 2009, 03:03 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X