This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateWorld's Features - Are You Happy?

Are you happy with GateWorld's exclusive features (interviews, columns, reviews, letters, etc!)? What would you like to see more or less of? What would you add to the mix?
    Wow, I can't keep up with you guys!
    13.27%
    I am as giddy as a Stargate school-girl!
    20.41%
    I am plenty happy.
    45.92%
    I could be happier.
    9.18%
    Let's face it. I could be a LOT happier.
    6.12%
    I'm unhappy.
    1.02%
    I could be happy. I simply choose not to.
    4.08%

Are we talking about the main site or the forum? I need to know before I can answer further.
    sigpic

Comment

The main website.

Comment

how about the omnipedia? is that gonna get updated?

Comment

I am giddy with Gateworld!

If it were a girl, I'd marry it!

I love this site. Great interviews, information, and now forums (I didn't like delphi)!
          Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

Originally posted by David
            The main website.
            Then I'm plenty happy. Only thing that could make me happier is to read a full report on Darren's visit to the set.
            sigpic

Comment

Love what you guys are doing. The forum change was an improvement. I REALLY like the interviews you guys have done. Articles are usually good reading. The best part about your site? NO POP-UPS! Don't ever change that!

So, all-in-all, I'd say I'm happy. But I'm not really the giddy type

-tera'ngan
              who is wondering what exactly IS a "Stargate Schoolgirl?"
              nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

All in all I've got nothing to complain about. Not really anything I'd like to see more of. Don't really like the audio interviews, but that's just because my machine doesn't like them.
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I think the site is great. Love the interviews, love the pics and ep guides and omnipedia and all. Don't use the site an awful lot but I'm always very happy that it's here.

However, this being me, you know I had to choose the last option. Otherwise it wouldn't be me.

Even if it ends with a preposition. Maybe especially because it does.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                    how about the omnipedia? is that gonna get updated?
                    Aah, my baby ...

I've written countless entries, probably near or over a thousand, believe it or not, that have yet to arrive into the Omnipedia. So I'm sharpening each and every one of them and improving upon them.

Darren has made a solomn promise to me to nail them down before mid-summer, but reasons beyond both our control might postpone it.

Might.

He has promised an update hopefully inside a week, and maybe, if we're lucky, before the end of this week! I'm all giddy with anticipation!

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                      Then I'm plenty happy. Only thing that could make me happier is to read a full report on Darren's visit to the set.
                      Hmm.. I don't remember speaking to him directly about that possibility. I can tell you though that MGM asked him to go, and though he did have the TIME OF HIS LIFE, his main obligation was to the Roaring Lion. Information-gathering for GW came in a close Second. He's told me that we have enough Stargate information for ... A while. Other than raw, juicy Stargate facts and some work for shows such as Dead Like Me, I'm not sure there'd be substance for a complete report.

Now watch him chime in and put me in my place

Either way, we've laid out our summers, and a substantial amount of that time will be right here with you guys, working on some more ultra-features, updates, etc.

Comment

Love what you guys are doing here, and on the website keep up the good work
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I voted for the last option...probably because I just got home from work.

Just kidding...the site changes and features have been great! Thanks for all your hard work!
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                            Only thing that could make me happier is to read a full report on Darren's visit to the set.
                            Your wish will be coming true shortly, only not quite at GateWorld!
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by David
                              Darren has made a solomn promise to me to nail them down before mid-summer, but reasons beyond both our control might postpone it.
                              Ahh, I think the promise was to get a good start on it before mid-summer.

Seriously, now that school's out the only thing standing between me and an Omnipedia Fest is the fact that we're about to put our house on the market and move out of state. And all these interviews and other goodies that David keeps tossing to me!

"Evolution" (both parts) are nearly done and ready to be uploaded, with much more to follow. We'll make our way through the rest of Season Seven before going back to catch up on the first six seasons, going section by section to make the Omnipedia completely exhaustive in covering the people, places and things of the Stargate universe. (David isn't kidding when he said he's written over a thousand new entries!)

Come July 9, we also hope to publish Omnipedia updates for both SG-1 and Atlantis weekly, so the Omnipedia will be completely up-to-date before the next episode airs! That's the eventual goal.

Darren
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                              X