This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convention For The Fans

The small paragraph pretty much explains it all. Its a get together celebrating S9 of SG1 and S2 of SGA. Enjoy the small read.

[If you don't want to go to the link]

Originally posted by http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm
    VANCOUVER, B.C.
    April 15-17, 2005
    Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
    6083 McKay Ave.
    Burnaby, BC

SHOW HOURS:
    Friday: 1PM to 7PM
    Friday Evening Celebrity Cabaret: 9PM
    Saturday: early morning set visits for GOLD PATRONS
    Saturday: 1PM to 7PM
    Sunday: 1PM to 7PM

Updated: December 23, 2004

A Message from MGM Studios

Dear Stargate Fans:

To celebrate the renewal of our series by The Sci-Fi Channel, MGM Studios and the Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis production teams have joined forces to produce a huge celebration for fans.

To best utilize the capabilities of the production and to allow attendees unprecedented access to our sets, stars and behind the scenes talent we have selected Vancouver, BC, Canada as the site city for this gathering.

MGM's first "STARGATE SG-1/STARGATE ATLANTIS CELEBRATION FOR THE FANS" will be held April 15-17, 2005 at The Hilton Vancouver Metrotown.

Please know that this celebration will have the full and active support of the studio and the production teams, guaranteeing attendees a uniquely entertaining weekend, unlike any other fan convention that has been held before.

Thank you for your continued support of our series!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

There's already a discussion thread here. Although I hadn't realized the addy was on McKay Avenue. LOL!

Unfortunately, I think Creation is a hideous monster intentionally trampling all over fan-run territory and slowly killing out anything that isn't Creation. Gatecon will suffer horribly from this...

Comment

All I see are two posts about nothing. Wanna tell me what you see?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

As Shadow mentioned there is already a thread started on this and as Shadow has already kindly provided the link I'm going to go ahead and close this one down.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
        X