Villians for Sanctuary (spoilers??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villians for Sanctuary (spoilers??)

So, for most of last season, we had the Cabal: a reasonably good enough villian group, even if it's motives did seem a bit off (did they want to dominate Abnormals, destroy them, or use them to rule humanity?), but they were enough of a big, evil conspiracy to keep things interesting.

But, apparently they've been broken up, or destroyed, if you believe the bits of story you pick up from episode to episode (wonder what John did to Dana?), which is a shame, since like I said, they were pretty good villians.

We had a peek at the underworld connections as they relate to Abnormals, with the guy in Egypt they pumped for information about Ashley, and Constantine, the would-be Kingpin of Abnormal-trading. But I don't know if there is enough stuff to make a "big-bad" out of there.

I had an idea: Since we've seen how Human's treat the abnormals, what if the show's next villian was an Abnormal villian (you know, like they seemed to be making Tesla into)?
    Perhaps have an Abnormal who is tired of being hunted by normals; or a long rumored group of Abnormals who have been planning the downfall of man?

Any ideas of what you think a good new villian would be?

Personally I don't think the Cabal are really gone, and Dana is sitll out there with Druitt playing the hunter....

Spoiler:
    I think we get to see what happens to her in eppy 10

cosmic irony. You knock off one big bad and an even bigger bad rises up to take the place of the former.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Personally I don't think the Cabal are really gone, and Dana is sitll out there with Druitt playing the hunter....

Spoiler:
      I think we get to see what happens to her in eppy 10

cosmic irony. You knock off one big bad and an even bigger bad rises up to take the place of the former.
      but they just make a louder bang when fall to the gorund...

But an abnormal bad guy would be pretty cool.
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Spoiler:
        maybe he can make peoples hair grow to look like cousin ITT... lmao!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          maybe he can make peoples hair grow to look like cousin ITT... lmao!!!
          Maybe he come visit you! LOL!
          Spoiler:
          I like my adnormal

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
            Maybe he come visit you! LOL!
            Spoiler:
            I like my adnormal

I couldn't resist...LOL!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by areslover452 View Post
              i couldn't resist...lol!!
              lMAO

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                lMAO

He would be an abnormal villain with a complex about his ability. and more likely to be.... bad... and... well a villain
                sigpic

Comment

He would be an abnormal villain with a complex about his ability. and more likely to be.... bad... and... well a villain
                  he would be more annoying then evil... all the hair to shave off.lol

Comment

lmao!!
                    sigpic

Comment

They could bring in the vampires. I think it was rumored that the were going to dwell more on them this season
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
                        They could bring in the vampires. I think it was rumored that the were going to dwell more on them this season
                        I hope they are not doing that because for the Twilight mania out there. I for one find the love affair with vampires a bit old and recycled. Although JY does a great job as Tesla. Indeed Sanctuary vampires are rather toned down and I really love them that way. Personally I liked the Cabal, but I think since the season is so short we did not get the closure we wanted from them being taken care of.

Maybe they will be back. I do not think the shows needs a face to villians. Abnormals are the key to the show and the mystery around them. Man kind is a bit of the villian. Helen and her crew need to keep things secret and work from there. "A person is smart, but people are dumb and overact."

I just hope abnormals and the Sanctuary do not because as secret as the Stargate is these days.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                        Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

The Sanctuary is only a secret to the human world, it is known among the Abnormal community.

So humans in essence are in the villains, the fear and hatred of those that are different.
                          sigpic

Comment

One thing I thought about was to have the guy at the center of the Cabal be Tesla! Using his knowledge and abilities to make them a force to push his vision of the world forward.
                            I also could see Druit becoming like Magneto; pushed over the edge by tragedy, he vows to never let his people (or at least his family) be harmed by normals again.

I actually don't want them to dive too deep into Vampire stuff: the Twlight stuff is too much right now. Some Ideas I had were: a Reptoid/Saurian decendant of dinosaurs; Faries, but not like Tinkerbelle; maybe an escaped Cabal experiment (psychic maybe?); Werewolf clans or maybe some sort uber mutant?

Comment

Tesla is the only vamp I can handle on sanctuary. I mean his mini me's were well dumb as tree stumps... lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X