• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother's Keeper (410)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON FOUR
    BROTHER'S KEEPER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410

Nathan and Peter seek to unlock the secret of Nathan's identity crisis, while Tracy loses control over her power. Nine weeks in the past, Suresh makes a discovery about a man who can amplify his powers, leading to a fateful meeting.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 10:20 PM.

This was a very... blah ....episode. Finding out what Suresh was up to was nice, but what the heck was with the Tracy/Claire part of the episode?? It seemed to have no place or purpose whatsoever.

So yeah, Sylar supposedly got into his old body, but we don't see any manifestations of that this episode. I think they tried to play it up, but it's not doing a whole lot of anything for me at the moment.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

This episode "kinda" answered a question I posted months ago about Tracy freezing Claire, I think if Claire had been shattered, she wouldn't have been able to have healed though. Or if Tracy pulled her head off, instead of her foot.

All in all good episode, last weeks was better I believe.

Comment

this episode looked more interesting in the previews then it actually was...but, atleast we did learn Samuel's true motives, why he's trying to gather so many people with abilities at his carnival...i have a feeling Samuel killed his own brother for holding him back...

Comment

For the first time in a long time, I am actually fairly interested in knowing what happens next week. The quality has been stepping up lately. They better not let me down with all the leading in.

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
            Finding out what Suresh was up to was nice, but what the heck was with the Tracy/Claire part of the episode?? It seemed to have no place or purpose whatsoever.
            The Suresh part was great I thought. Loved the part where that vest was put on him, even though we didn't see it.

I keep asking myself who the character is that is going to die this season (assuming it isn't Nathan). At first, I thought it was, then it turned to Noah (I saw a clip of him injured after Egnar caught up with him), then it turned to Matt, though I figured he may have survived, and then today, I thought it was Suresh, though once again, it isn't.

It'll be interesting to see who they do actually kill off, if, like I stated above, it isn't actually Nathan.

PS: I knew that they'd still have Nathan's body somewhere. Angela saying they've burnt it just wasn't believable. Nathan is too precious to her for her to do away with the body. She'd have had to keep him somewhere, maybe this could lead to an eventual comeback, if Angela realizes that Claire's blood is needed...

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
            So yeah, Sylar supposedly got into his old body, but we don't see any manifestations of that this episode. I think they tried to play it up, but it's not doing a whole lot of anything for me at the moment.
            Perhaps it is like it was with Matt. Sylar needed time before he got into Matt's head, maybe it'll be similar with Nathan, him and Sylar fighting over the same body. I figure Sylar will ultimately win, but it'll be another interesting fight. More about ethnics and moral standards I think.

I'm still curious to know if anything is going to come of what Hiro said to Sylar after he cured Charlie. Dying alone and that did seem to hit Sylar.

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            This episode "kinda" answered a question I posted months ago about Tracy freezing Claire, I think if Claire had been shattered, she wouldn't have been able to have healed though. Or if Tracy pulled her head off, instead of her foot.
            In theory, all Claire would really need is a head. The Brain is where her power is, so providing she had that, she could (again, in theory) grow a whole new body.

You would be right though with first thought. I don't think Claire would have been able to regenerate if she'd have been shattered.

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
            i have a feeling Samuel killed his own brother for holding him back...
            I had the same feeling. if Samuel is as much a nutter as he seems to be, I wouldn't put this past him, especially being the character that he is.

Would have been nice to see Joseph's power in this episode though, that is, assuming he ever had one.
            sigpic
            It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
              PS: I knew that they'd still have Nathan's body somewhere. Angela saying they've burnt it just wasn't believable. Nathan is too precious to her for her to do away with the body. She'd have had to keep him somewhere, maybe this could lead to an eventual comeback, if Angela realizes that Claire's blood is needed...
              I wouldnt hold out for that if i was you.

Comment

I'm really starting to get annoyed at how slow this season is going

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  I wouldnt hold out for that if i was you.
                  Obviously didn't notice the sarcasm in my post there.

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                  I'm really starting to get annoyed at how slow this season is going
                  I thought this episode was slower than some of the others we've had this season, but I wouldn't say this season was going slow. If it goes any faster, it'll be over, and would lack the buildup. I think this season is going quite strong at the moment.
                  sigpic
                  It's Probin' Time!

Comment

I thought this was actually a very decent episode. The Claire/Tracy combination was unusual, though I quite liked it. Also good to finally know where Suresh went.
                    Mia: Don't you hate that?
                    Vincent: Hate what?
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Couldn't Peter have brought back Nathen with his healing power? I mean, if he had known it was his brother, could be have brought him back to life?

I smell another plot hole.

Adds to check list. This list is getting larger then Santa's wish list.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                        Couldn't Peter have brought back Nathen with his healing power? I mean, if he had known it was his brother, could be have brought him back to life?

I smell another plot hole.

Adds to check list. This list is getting larger then Santa's wish list.
                        ......................................... Nathan is dead ......................................

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                          ......................................... Nathan is dead ......................................
                          ......................................... He Could Be Brought Back .........................................

Comment

Is anyone else tired of Hiro? He is dying yet he wants to get back with his lost love. It doesn't make much sense. The one good thing si that Sylar isn't an encyclopedia.

Comment

Actually I was hating Hiro in this episode until he saved Suresh, now I like him again
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                              X