PDA

View Full Version : Do Ha'taks' have bathrooms?

General Jumper One
November 8th, 2009, 09:29 PM
I was wondering if the Jaffa and Goa'uld ever go to the bathroom.

lordofseas
November 8th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Unless the symbiotes have the ability to render human waste into something that they could use, I should think they would.

General Jumper One
November 9th, 2009, 05:37 AM
I can't see a Goa'uld or a first prime leaving the bridge in the middle of a battle to use the bathroom.:tealc:

Jeff O'Connor
November 9th, 2009, 08:38 AM
I can't see a Goa'uld or a first prime leaving the bridge in the middle of a battle to use the bathroom.:tealc:

If you've gotta go, you've gotta go. It could explain why so many Ha'taks seem so simple to destroy in later seasons.

Replicator Todd
November 9th, 2009, 09:11 AM
The reason why the Ba'als left Earth, too many "explosive" foods.

geoffrey
December 2nd, 2009, 05:57 PM
They probably do but it was not important enough to put in the show.

DigiFluid
December 3rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
Cargo ships have bathrooms, as evidenced by dialog and Sam directing in an episode I can't remember the title of just now. There were a bunch of annoying SGC scientists (common, I know) and one asks where the bathroom is, Sam hangs her head in annoyance and points to somewhere off-camera.

So I can't imagine that something as big as a Ha'tak would be without :)

Gem of Tigress
December 9th, 2009, 05:19 PM
It's probably hidden in the halls of the Ha'tak. password and all. ;)

Lunaeclipse
January 24th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Cargo ships have bathrooms, as evidenced by dialog and Sam directing in an episode I can't remember the title of just now. There were a bunch of annoying SGC scientists (common, I know) and one asks where the bathroom is, Sam hangs her head in annoyance and points to somewhere off-camera.

So I can't imagine that something as big as a Ha'tak would be without :)

I remember the reference to the bathroom in the cargo, but I can't remember the episode... I thought it had Jacob in it though...

The ony other reference to the bathroom that I can think of is in Serpent's Grasp/Lair when Jack asks the Jaffa if he'd seen a bathroom... that was in a Hatak, but I think that was just Jack's humour...

Hellraiser-89
January 25th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Can you imagine Apophis sitting on the toilet in his Ha'tak, reading a newspaper and his first Prime knocks on the door, telling him that Heru'ur is attacking?:p

SaberBlade
January 25th, 2011, 03:32 AM
I remember the reference to the bathroom in the cargo, but I can't remember the episode... I thought it had Jacob in it though...

It was the episode Fail Safe. Season 5, episode 17.

Lunaeclipse
January 25th, 2011, 10:10 AM
It was the episode Fail Safe. Season 5, episode 17.

So it is :) Thanks. :)

Jack: "It doesn't look so bad.

Sam: "(talk to the engineers)Okay, our first priority is auxiliary power. Then it's hyper drive and life support.

Webber: "Right."

Spellman: "Is there a restroom? My first priority."

(Sam directs him into the other room)

(Fail safe)

blueray
January 26th, 2011, 12:25 PM
i'm sure they have bathrooms they just weren't shown. its also probably not very big like an airplane bathroom.

and yeah there was the reference in that episode.

Hellraiser-89
January 26th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Alternative reply:
I sure hope they got bathrooms otherwise some hok'tar better clean that mess up:o

Snowman37
January 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
No, they do not ever go to the bathroom.

Hellraiser-89
January 27th, 2011, 09:24 AM
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9269/takssmall.jpg

maneth
January 29th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Oh dear...

Just because we never see them on screen, doesn't mean they don't have them. :p

blazingfire
February 15th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Speaking of bathrooms, I wonder how they were on Atlantis...

Pharaoh Hamenthotep
February 15th, 2011, 10:40 AM

Well, you see there's no glass in the Ha'tak windows...so they just...

:weiranime42:

Lunaeclipse
February 15th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I would imagine that they do... I mean both the host and the Jaffa are human in appearance, Teal'c eats food (I've seen him ;P) so where would it go...no wait don't answer that!...

ZPM Odyssey
February 25th, 2011, 11:28 AM
They would have to. When they are trapped on a Ha'tak in another galaxy they were there for at least a day and also there were other times where they are captured on ha'taks and held there for several days.

jsonitsac
February 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM
I'd hate to see the bathroom on Nerus' Ha'tak...