PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Maybourne?

Colonel Maybourne
November 7th, 2009, 10:20 AM
After It's Good To Be King?:jack:
http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/813.shtml

DigiFluid
November 7th, 2009, 10:25 AM
He stayed.

hedwig
November 7th, 2009, 10:59 AM
He was the king. And he had several wives. He gave flowers to Jack and Sam and stayed with his wives while J&S went back through the gate. And he probably lived happily ever after. :)

jsonitsac
November 8th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I may sound silly here, but what was the song his minstrels were playing when he was welcoming Jack when he came through the Stargate? You know the one that O'Neill said was being butchered?

Jeff O'Connor
November 9th, 2009, 08:21 PM
...I find this thread, given the user name and avatar, hilarious.

Cold Fuzz
November 10th, 2009, 03:56 AM
He was the king. And he had several wives. He gave flowers to Jack and Sam and stayed with his wives while J&S went back through the gate. And he probably lived happily ever after. :)

Definitely not how I pictured the closure for Maybourne, especially after seeing the way he was the first time he was on SG-1. Still, I like he found contentment without having to be constantly involved with the N.I.D. black ops he was involved in for so long.

WishIwasJoes
November 10th, 2009, 06:03 AM
He is KING! All hail Mayborne! I love all epsiodes with him. :love:

VSS
November 10th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Definitely not how I pictured the closure for Maybourne, especially after seeing the way he was the first time he was on SG-1. Still, I like he found contentment without having to be constantly involved with the N.I.D. black ops he was involved in for so long.

Me neither. I never liked him. I guess Jack was willing to cut him some slack because his motives were good though his methods were terrible, and he did help Jack find Sam in Desperate Measures.

I suppose having him where he at least couldn't do any damage was a pretty good compromise. Although he'd have made a great Tok'ra host, IMHO.

Replicator Todd
November 11th, 2009, 10:04 AM
The Ori ATE him. :P

Colonel Maybourne
November 11th, 2009, 10:48 AM
:) I Colonel Maybourne/King Arkhan the First lives happily ever after!!:)

Darwin would be crushed!

LtColCarter
November 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM
The Ori ATE him. :P

LOL...wrong series...you're thinking of "V" ;)