X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Riley?

I was wondering?

Not sure.

I'm wondering why they don't use the stones to have someone trade bodies with a Doctor to come and check him out and/or give Johansen some more medical training. Way to practical of a way to use the stones!
    sigpic

Comment

I don't think they said. TJ said it would be touch and go. Alot of time has not really passed for them from when he got hurt to the end of the show so maybe we will know more with the next episode.

More medical training may or may not help as they don't necessarily have the equipment or drugs to help keep him stable.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Fairly certain from the dialog that the 'guy in the spacesuit' was Riley

Spoiler:

Haig Sutherland(Riley) os only in imdb for 7 episodes..)
        If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
        Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          I don't think they said. TJ said it would be touch and go. Alot of time has not really passed for them from when he got hurt to the end of the show so maybe we will know more with the next episode.

More medical training may or may not help as they don't necessarily have the equipment or drugs to help keep him stable.
          Then they can swap a Bio. Engineer on board (someone as masterful as McKay, but in field of Bio. Engineer.), and rig some equipment up from scratch (McKay style).

Comment

I hope so. I wasn't a fan of the character. I like that people keep dying.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              I hope so. I wasn't a fan of the character.
              I thought he was a fun character to have around

I like that people keep dying.
              "We're going to need another Timmy!"
              If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)

Comment

Riley's fate is unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  I hope so. I wasn't a fan of the character. I like that people keep dying.
                  But we never got to see/hear it. And I doubt we ever will. He'll just not be there and casual viewers won't notice. Or they'll think that he's just not being featured anymore since it's a large ensemble show.

Comment

Riley survives. He's listed on IMDB for Incursion, Joe also mentioned that he wrapped productions during the last day of shooting.
                    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                      Riley survives. He's listed on IMDB for Incursion, Joe also mentioned that he wrapped productions during the last day of shooting.
                      Spoiler:

He's only listed for 7 episodes, and Earth makes the 7th, but Earth is not included in the list, where Incursion Pt 2 is..

...interesting....

was he actually shown in the space suit? I think so...that was his bloody face

Comment

He is in the infirmary dreaming about spying on James with another KINO
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

int he safe with TJ
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            He is in the infirmary dreaming about spying on James with another KINO
                            That might explain why James was absent during the episode.

TJ: Riley, you risked your own life to save the ship... is their anything you need?
                            Riley: Is Lt. James around? I could use a nurse.
                            sigpic
                            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
                              "We're going to need another Timmy!"
                              I would be far more amused if I could remember the reference- though I am still amused.

he most likely going to be comatose for awhile, then either die out or come back for later episodes.

Comment

Working...
                              X