Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telford/Young/Emily relationships and future speculation

Ok this is no way Spoilers, it's just what I think is gunna happen:
    Colonel Telford is gunna have sex with Colonel Young's wife having her believe that he is Colonel Young, and in a few episodes time she is going to discover that she's pregnant! She won't know from which encounter but either way, it's Telford's baby because it's his body! Like I said, not Spoilers, just my opinion
    Oh and Colonel Young will discover what Telford did (having sex with his wife).
    sigpic

Originally posted by bobsenior View Post
    Colonel Telford is gunna have sex with Colonel Young's wife having her believe that he is Colonel Young, and in a few episodes time she is going to discover that she's pregnant! She won't know from which encounter but either way, it's Telford's baby because it's his body! Like I said, not Spoilers, just my opinion

I'm going to give Telford the benefit of the doubt and think that Telford was just going to see Emily to 'fess up'. Telford is a hardcore military type so he can rub people the wrong way, but there is nothing yet in his personality to suggest he would be that dishonorable
    If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
    Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

It is kind of spolierish for those who haven't seen earth, it would be better suited in the earth thread.
      4 easy steps how to make people hate you
      Spoiler:
      Ignore them
      Spoiler:
      talk bad about them behind their backs
      Spoiler:
      Use lots of spoiler tags
      Spoiler:
      Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Telford doesn't appear to be a jerk. I think he showed up to his Young's house to set some boundaries. You do know that Telford was technically.... RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by tar21; 07 November 2009, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tar21 View Post
          Telford doesn't appear to be an jerk. I think he showed up to his Young's house to set some boundaries. You do know that Telford was technically.... RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
          He keeps trying to take command of Destiny and undermining Colonel Young, so I'd say that in itself makes him a jerk. If he wanted to set boundaries I think he'd have talked to Colonel Young, not his wife as they both experienced the displacement. Anyway, we'll see next week.
          sigpic

Comment

He keeps trying to take command of Destiny and undermining Colonel Young, so I'd say that in itself makes him a jerk. If he wanted to set boundaries I think he'd have talked to Colonel Young, not his wife as they both experienced the displacement. Anyway, we'll see next week.
            He's doing his job. Young is stressed and is having a hard time maintaining control. He's at the mercy of Rush!

RUSH IS MAD! He's MAD SCIENCE! MAD SCIENCE! The guy is up to no good and we all know it. He's an amalgam of Dr. Smith from Lost In Space, Sybok from Star Trek 5, and a slew of super villains. He may eventually acknowledge his evil and redeem himself but right now he's SINISTER.

Telford is not a douche, but he has to be one to get the job done . Everyone is sitting on their hands. Telford is working his ass off at home to get them back and he volunteers his body for the stones. Does anyone show any appreciation? The guy wants to save them!

Comment

He's doing his job
              Did his job involve bailing when they thought the ship was about to blow up? I know they said there was no point in another 3 deaths, but hasn't he ever heard the term 'the captain goes down with the ship'?
              (and yes I know, he's a colonel, but same principal)

Young is stressed and is having a hard time maintaining control. He's at the mercy of Rush! RUSH IS MAD! He's MAD SCIENCE! MAD SCIENCE! The guy is up to no good and we all know it. He's an amalgam of Dr. Smith from Lost In Space, Sybok from Star Trek 5, and a slew of super villains. He may eventually acknowledge his evil and redeem himself but right now he's SINISTER.
              Of course Young is stressed but he hasn't made any bad calls yet has he? And he's keeping an eye on Rush, although I don't think Rush is mad, perhaps a little eccentric like McKay, (and slightly more anti-social) but only because everyone else is a dumbass in comparison! I mean it's kind of an obvious one if the ship doesn't have much power, don't waste in on non-essential systems and don't waste time on non-essential tasks. Yes dialling Destiny rather than Earth may have been a mistake, but McKay's blown up solar systems before now; basically no one's perfect! Lol

Telford is not a douche, but he has to be one to get the job done . Everyone is sitting on their hands. Telford is working his ass off at home to get them back and he volunteers his body for the stones. Does anyone show any appreciation? The guy wants to save them!
              We'll see next week, but personally, I think he is gunna turn out to be a douche
              sigpic

Comment

If Young's wife get's pregnant that might be the dumbest idea in the history of the show, the focus should be on Destiny...not Earth.

If Telford does Young's wife and the break up at Young's connection with Earth is severed, and Destiny's connection with Telford is reduced...awesome!

I'm all for breaking major ties with Earth.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think that's going to happen. I think this is going to set up a major fight/issue between Young and Telford. The wife will be the catalyst, but it won't be about her. Young slammed Telford in front of Jack and the IOA, although what he said was absolutely true. Telford did "cut and run." Telford wants payback.

Telford doesn't appear to be a jerk. I think he showed up to his Young's house to set some boundaries. You do know that Telford was technically.... RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  No he wasn't. I fully believe that all the body swappers are told that they have no rights to their bodies during those body swaps, and if they don't like that idea, they don't have to agree to be the recipients. The exact same type of risk exists for Young, Eli, and Chloe on the Destiny. Once they agree to the swap, they don't have control over what happens (excluding trying to destroy the body). I'm going to assume that there is some type of agreement in that regard. So unless we are told otherwise, it wasn't rape.

He's doing his job. Young is stressed and is having a hard time maintaining control. He's at the mercy of Rush!
                  I think the opposite is true. Young is the only person who maintains control when he's on Destiny. When he's gone, Rush tries to take over or Telford. When Young was gone during "Water," Rush was trying to manipulate things in his favor. As soon as Young gets back, there is order again. Same thing happened with Telford during "Earth."

Young is certainly stressed, but he's in control and in command.

Comment

I find it very interesting how Young's wife easily sleeps with another man. Ok it's her husband but not his body. She is actually sleeping with someone else. So I think Telford is going back for some more. I think he is out to piss Young off.

Comment

I think Telford was just angry at the way the his body was being used so he was going to tell Emily he doesn't like his body being used that way, or Telford and Emily have been having a romantic relationship prior to the events of "earth".

Comment

No, I don't. I'm pretty sure everyone on Earth volunteering to use the communication stones is aware of what they are getting themselves into. You don't allow someone who might never see his family again to use your body without knowing what might happen.

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        I think Telford was just angry at the way the his body was being used so he was going to tell Emily he doesn't like his body being used that way,
                        I think that seems unlikely. He might have just told Young.

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        or Telford and Emily have been having a romantic relationship prior to the events of "earth".
                        I think so, too. At the very least it seems infinitely more likely than him raping Young's wife (sex under false pretense actually is rape).
                        Besides, does anybody really think she couldn't tell?

Comment

what kind of Person Just Cuts out and Runs?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            what kind of Person Just Cuts out and Runs?
                            A person called telford.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                              A person called telford.
                              exactly he's a coward.

Comment

Working...
                              X