Rush's actions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush's actions

Really nice stroke by Rush. I did not see that coming. Staging the whole thing to fake out Telford and the others. Honestly I don't think Earth has the right to dictate to these people how things should or should not be done. They aren't there and they should be deferring to those who are.
    I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

I'll take Rush's side yet again. Lost is better than dead any day.

Comment

rush owned the IOA guys and teleford running away to save his own as EPIC FAIL
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Rush had to be pretty confident that they would bail out
        His plan wouldnt have worked if they stayed

But yes, Rush did the right thing
        And I agree earth shouldnt be telling them what to do so forcefully like this
        They arent there and they arent the ones who are in danger (and even if they get into danger while there they can just bail out like cowards as demonstrated here)

Comment

Rush saved everyone. And they still aren't grateful.

Comment

Yay Rush!
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
              Honestly I don't think Earth has the right to dictate to these people how things should or should not be done. They aren't there and they should be deferring to those who are.
              I have to agree with you. At the start of the series I assumed that since they are billions of light years away from Earth, they would pretty much be on their own. Now, having the capability to "go back" to Earth with such convenience takes away part of the edge of surviving by their own efforts. I had hoped it would be better than SGA in that they wouldn't be able to ride the Daedalus back and forth, gate back to Earth in an emergency, build a gate network back to Earth, use a gate drive to go back to Earth, etc., but they've had more contact with Earth so far than Atlantis had in the entire first season. I almost feel a little short-changed.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                It takes special people to appreciate the masterworks of an INTJ.

Comment

Also a very clever way to find out who's on his side. Very nicely done Rush.

Comment

And you know that greer was thinking, "Damn douchebag". I tell you, they hit paydirt with these actors and actresses.

Comment

Also did a little more to unite the crew, now that they've got a common antagonist. They're also starting to realize that it won't be quite so easy to just gate back home.

Comment

Rush is like, the ultimate......I dunno, something ultimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff-B View Post
                          Also did a little more to unite the crew, now that they've got a common antagonist. They're also starting to realize that it won't be quite so easy to just gate back home.
                          I can't think he's uniting people. He's still manipulating, scared them out of their friggin' minds. He's going to do what HE wants to do, and that's to stay on the Destiny.

but yes, he saved them. You can love and hate him at same time..

Comment

I can't help but wonder if he's pulled something like this before...
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                              What are you talking about? All Rush wants to do is stay on the ship. And he's a psycho. Of course he set that up. Dialing Earth would've worked.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                              X