PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Season One Episode/Moment?

Epideme
November 6th, 2009, 05:37 AM
As there was no post here I felt I had to make the first move. Any one got a favourite moment or episode? Talk about it here!

Okay, I'll go first:
Inner Child is my favourite episode because the kid is awesome and Walter knows just how to treat him.

My fave quote:
"Unless you have an IQ higher than mine, I'm not interested in what you think" when the nurses try to give him more oxygen, Walter knows it could hurt him.

Who's next?

LtColCarter
December 23rd, 2009, 05:05 PM
I don't remember the episode name...but I liked the one where the people on the bus in the beginning were encased in something that looked like amber. It was like the people were preserved in the stuff that filled the bus. It was just a creepy episode to me.

the fifth man
December 23rd, 2009, 05:30 PM
I don't remember the episode name...but I liked the one where the people on the bus in the beginning were encased in something that looked like amber. It was like the people were preserved in the stuff that filled the bus. It was just a creepy episode to me.

That is episode 3 of Season 1, "The Ghost Network".

LtColCarter
December 23rd, 2009, 05:33 PM
That is episode 3 of Season 1, "The Ghost Network".

Thanks! I so need to buy season 1 of Fringe!

So...fifth...what's your favorite episode from season 1?

the fifth man
December 23rd, 2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks! I so need to buy season 1 of Fringe!

So...fifth...what's your favorite episode from season 1?

That is a tough one. But, if I had to choose just one, I would have to go with the season finale, "There's More Than One of Everything".

LtColCarter
December 23rd, 2009, 06:07 PM
That is a tough one. But, if I had to choose just one, I would have to go with the season finale, "There's More Than One of Everything".

Ahhh...that was a good one...I loved...seeing the WTC at the end of the episode.

the fifth man
December 28th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Ahhh...that was a good one...I loved...seeing the WTC at the end of the episode.

That certainly was an amazing way to end the season.

LtColCarter
December 29th, 2009, 05:15 AM
That certainly was an amazing way to end the season.

I know it was...gave me chills to see those buildings again.

the fifth man
December 29th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I know it was...gave me chills to see those buildings again.

Same here. I am sure a lot of people had a similar reaction.

Pond Hopper
November 6th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Okay, I'll go first:
Inner Child is my favourite episode because the kid is awesome and Walter knows just how to treat him.

Having just watched that episode again I'm beginning to wonder if the boy is an observer, they seem to emphasise some connection with him to the observers by him staring at one of them at the end of the episode.. most interesting I think.

Eternal Density
November 22nd, 2010, 04:24 PM
I'm being careful not to actually read any posts in this thread, to avoid any spoilers, but I've just started watching Fringe. I'm 3 episodes in so far. It gets pretty creepy at times but its fun.
Walter never fails to amuse so far... in his disturbing way :P

LtColCarter
November 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM
Welcome to Fringe...but why come in here if you're still watching season 1?