How would you bring Ashley back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you bring Ashley back?

I recently read a wonderful interview with EU about her leaving the Sanctuary. (She spoke about her recent operation. She apprently had a tumor growing near her tail bone and had to have it removed. But also was very clear that her operation was not why she left.)

At the end of the interview they asked her if she would answer one question and she said she would rather ask the fans one. She wanted to know how would fans want to see Ashley return to the show and have it be in a way where it was not over the top. So I wanted to make a board with suggestions.

(If you think she should remain gone please feel free to post that but in a nice manner!)

Thanks.
    XOXOXOX

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
    Nothing comes to mind.

If i could i wuold go wit the whole Ashley got out of the fluctuating EM shield story and craft it to where she was weakened and she had to remain in her location until she got stronger... something like that.
    sigpic

Comment

I would like to see Ashley come back as a FULL TIME cast member. If they just bring her back for a guest spot or two that might tick me off more than I am now. That being said a couple of possibles:

1) She's teleported out through the shield which has left her terribly injured and some good soul (meaning Hot young Dr. type) finds her and nurses her back to health. She takes months to heal and by the time she remembers who she is and what's happened, she figures they probably think she's dead and doesn't want to cause her mom any more pain. She has to come back though when she gets word that mom's in danger. She still would need to have some of the traits that were brought out or forced upon her and maybe she's not in complete control of the vampire. Still unpredictable but home with mom where she belongs, along with new love, dr. hottie of course.

or.....

2) I would like it if John finds her too. She's been in hiding (also so she doesn't cause her mom any more grief) but he starts to hear rumors her being alive so he starts investigating. When he finally catches up to her he has to convince her to come home. I think they two of them as actors are awesome together and my favorite scenes so far have been with them.

They need to bond as father and daughter, and what would be a better opportunity? She's lost and out of control and since he's been there before he's probably the only one who can help her.
      sigpic

Comment

Ah yes i also read that interview

Hmmm...well i dont really care how she is brought back as long as she is
        sigpic

Comment

Same here, but I would like if they brought her back in a way that shocked us more than her death did.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            Same here, but I would like if they brought her back in a way that shocked us more than her death did.
            Yes i agree it has to be as powerful if not more than her death was, i think the writers should be able to pull that off
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
              Yes i agree it has to be as powerful if not more than her death was, i think the writers should be able to pull that off
              One can only hope!!
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know if i would. Not ASHLEY. Emilie however.

Let's say there's a shape shifter. and they're either trying to infiltrate the Sanctuary, or playing a game. So they turn up as Ashley. Funny thing is, Will, Henry, BIggie, they all want to believe that it's her. Helen is, at first, enthusiastic. But then...then her MomDar goes off and she wonders.

the truth comes out and Helen is sadly disappointed. BUT, the shape shifter stays as Ash. why? because of helen? because of the guys? or to confound the crap out of the surviving cabal who thinks she's come back from the dead.

Ash but not Ash.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  I don't know if i would. Not ASHLEY. Emilie however.

Let's say there's a shape shifter. and they're either trying to infiltrate the Sanctuary, or playing a game. So they turn up as Ashley. Funny thing is, Will, Henry, BIggie, they all want to believe that it's her. Helen is, at first, enthusiastic. But then...then her MomDar goes off and she wonders.

the truth comes out and Helen is sadly disappointed. BUT, the shape shifter stays as Ash. why? because of helen? because of the guys? or to confound the crap out of the surviving cabal who thinks she's come back from the dead.

Ash but not Ash.

Ooh that sounds good.
                  sigpic

Comment

If she came back as a main character I strongly hope that it's alongside Kate rather than pushing Kate back off the show. Having the two of them together would be an interesting dynamic.
                    As for what's happened to her, I figure she could have managed to get randomly teleported to a very remote location, and would be in a serious mess that would take a long time to heal from, due to the bad teleport. It seems that serious injuries and the need to heal break down her mental conditioning, so she needs to keep hurting herself to stay as herself. This continual warring of her own personality and the superabnormal mental conditioning would make her stay away from civilization as much as possible, which is why she's afraid to return or make herself known. (Obviously she gets found or is driven to go home eventually, for some reason.)
                    I suggest that Ashley's abnormalities would need to be negated (to stop her from going crazy) but the process won't be 100% effective leaving her with some handy remnant.
                    Also, I'd like it to be drawn out as a B plot over a few episodes so we don't know for a while whether she'll survive and be returned to humanity (or close enough) or whether she'll need to be locked away or put down for her own safety and the safety of others.
                    It would make for some great scenes, with part of her being Ashley Magnus who needs her mother, and part of her being a supersolider still having unfulfilled orders to destroy...
                    Also it would be best if they didn't preface the episode where she's first found with a bunch of recap stuff that makes it obvious that Ashley's about to return. If they must, they can do flashbacks *after* she's found. (for all the people who started watching in season 3 )
                    How did this post get so long??
                    Oh, the shapeshifter idea is kinda nifty, but nothing would beat having Ash back to her usual tricks (alongside Kate), after a significant amount of difficulty being restored.
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                      If she came back as a main character I strongly hope that it's alongside Kate rather than pushing Kate back off the show. Having the two of them together would be an interesting dynamic.
                      As for what's happened to her, I figure she could have managed to get randomly teleported to a very remote location, and would be in a serious mess that would take a long time to heal from, due to the bad teleport. It seems that serious injuries and the need to heal break down her mental conditioning, so she needs to keep hurting herself to stay as herself. This continual warring of her own personality and the superabnormal mental conditioning would make her stay away from civilization as much as possible, which is why she's afraid to return or make herself known. (Obviously she gets found or is driven to go home eventually, for some reason.)
                      I suggest that Ashley's abnormalities would need to be negated (to stop her from going crazy) but the process won't be 100% effective leaving her with some handy remnant.
                      Also, I'd like it to be drawn out as a B plot over a few episodes so we don't know for a while whether she'll survive and be returned to humanity (or close enough) or whether she'll need to be locked away or put down for her own safety and the safety of others.
                      It would make for some great scenes, with part of her being Ashley Magnus who needs her mother, and part of her being a supersolider still having unfulfilled orders to destroy...
                      Also it would be best if they didn't preface the episode where she's first found with a bunch of recap stuff that makes it obvious that Ashley's about to return. If they must, they can do flashbacks *after* she's found. (for all the people who started watching in season 3 )
                      How did this post get so long??
                      Oh, the shapeshifter idea is kinda nifty, but nothing would beat having Ash back to her usual tricks (alongside Kate), after a significant amount of difficulty being restored.
                      That sounds like a really good idea, i really like it and i hope something like that actually happens
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
                        That sounds like a really good idea, i really like it and i hope something like that actually happens
                        Thanks, and Indeed!

Hmm, or maybe Tesla grows a vamp!Ashley clone army... nah
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Thanks, and Indeed!

lol!! that is scary thought... lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ashley is afraid of hurting and has stay away untill her has her new power under control.... Some Father/ daughter bonding would be nice, I know someone said this before.
                            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Thanks, and Indeed!

lol i can see him actually trying this lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X