PDA

View Full Version : Sam enter the Space Race again?

Archaeis
November 3rd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Now that Sam has her own ship, anyone else think she should enter the Serrakin Loop of Kon Garat again? I'd love to see those Asgard sheilds and beams taken on anything else thats racing.

GuHNDoi
November 3rd, 2009, 05:05 PM
That would be something, although I don't think a battle-cruiser like the Hammond would be elegible to enter the race. Maybe a modified Alkesh or cargo ship.

Replicator Todd
November 3rd, 2009, 05:15 PM
Seriously!? I doubt the SGC(or the IOA) would allow one of their shows being used in a race.

Nanjana
November 4th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Seriously!? I doubt the SGC(or the IOA) would allow one of their shows being used in a race.

Thats true but it would be fun for us to see and for her to do!:)

malfunction
November 4th, 2009, 06:11 AM
That's if Hebridan is even there any more, the Ori did conquer it. We were never told if they converted or were wiped out, but either way I don't think there will be a lot of racing going on.

General Jumper One
November 4th, 2009, 06:13 AM
What about using a Jumper!:sheppard:

Replicator Todd
November 4th, 2009, 01:57 PM
What about using a Jumper!:sheppard:

That would work!

jsonitsac
November 5th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I don't think it would be fair to allow an 304 to enter a no-holds-barred race. It also could be considered a misuse of military property...

Pharaoh Atem
November 5th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Now that Sam has her own ship, anyone else think she should enter the Serrakin Loop of Kon Garat again? I'd love to see those Asgard sheilds and beams taken on anything else thats racing.

that would be like superman vs a ant in a race

majorsal
November 5th, 2009, 08:31 PM

i don't know if the sgc would 'let' sam use the general hammond for a race :p, but i think it would be cool if she built one (or borrowed one and fixed it up) to race again! :p

lordofseas
November 6th, 2009, 04:48 AM
I would think there's a size limit.

boyd22
November 6th, 2009, 05:41 PM
compared to the rest of those ships in that race, a 304 is huge....i think there was likely a size limit..a 304 being a heavily armed military vessel equipped with a hyperdrive would also probably prevent it from being in a race...why take hours using sub-light when you can finish the race in mins with hyperdrive..

Giantevilhead
November 6th, 2009, 08:22 PM
With the Asgard and Ancient technology they have, they could easily build a ship that would win the race with no effort. Heck, all she needs is an Asgard holographic generator to project holograms onto the rival ships and distract the pilots.