This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam enter the Space Race again?

Now that Sam has her own ship, anyone else think she should enter the Serrakin Loop of Kon Garat again? I'd love to see those Asgard sheilds and beams taken on anything else thats racing.
    sigpic

That would be something, although I don't think a battle-cruiser like the Hammond would be elegible to enter the race. Maybe a modified Alkesh or cargo ship.
    sigpic

Comment

Seriously!? I doubt the SGC(or the IOA) would allow one of their shows being used in a race.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        Seriously!? I doubt the SGC(or the IOA) would allow one of their shows being used in a race.
        Thats true but it would be fun for us to see and for her to do!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
        http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

That's if Hebridan is even there any more, the Ori did conquer it. We were never told if they converted or were wiped out, but either way I don't think there will be a lot of racing going on.
          Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

What about using a Jumper!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper 1 View Post
              What about using a Jumper!
              That would work!

Comment

I don't think it would be fair to allow an 304 to enter a no-holds-barred race. It also could be considered a misuse of military property...

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                  Now that Sam has her own ship, anyone else think she should enter the Serrakin Loop of Kon Garat again? I'd love to see those Asgard sheilds and beams taken on anything else thats racing.
                  that would be like superman vs a ant in a race
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                    i don't know if the sgc would 'let' sam use the general hammond for a race , but i think it would be cool if she built one (or borrowed one and fixed it up) to race again!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I would think there's a size limit.
                      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

compared to the rest of those ships in that race, a 304 is huge....i think there was likely a size limit..a 304 being a heavily armed military vessel equipped with a hyperdrive would also probably prevent it from being in a race...why take hours using sub-light when you can finish the race in mins with hyperdrive..

Comment

With the Asgard and Ancient technology they have, they could easily build a ship that would win the race with no effort. Heck, all she needs is an Asgard holographic generator to project holograms onto the rival ships and distract the pilots.

Comment

Working...
                          X