PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an episode

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 11:45 AM
Hey Ya all.

I stumbled on a video on Youtube and i discovered that there is one scene that I have not seen (or I have seen and I don't remember it).

Could anyone help me to find that episode name?

The link is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsRWAPwDJwE

Time when the scene is 0:12 - 0.18.

I was just wondering have I really seen all episodes or not..

Thank you all for your time :)

Egle01
November 3rd, 2009, 11:49 AM
"Fire and Water" from season 1. :)

Arga
November 3rd, 2009, 12:01 PM
"Fire and Water" from season 1. :)

yeah!! exact, at the 37th minute, when Carter remembered Daniel is alive ;)

Hey it would be a good exercise to try to find which episodes form the whole of this video!

I wait for you Egle...

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 12:06 PM
I myself knew all except this one :P

But It is a good brain-trainer :P I should try and watch it more carefully and remember all of the episodes. :P

Arga
November 3rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
I myself knew all except this one :P

But It is a good brain-trainer :P I should try and watch it more carefully and remember all of the episodes. :P

hey, did you register to Gateworld just for that? :eek:
it was the best place!

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 12:15 PM
No, I registered long time ago, but I had not posted. Yet.

I am really grateful for your help. That scene was bugging me for months and I could not find it. LOL. Yeah.

Arga
November 3rd, 2009, 12:29 PM
of course, you have to thank Egle!

But if you had to watch ALL the stargate episodes to find this scene, from over 200 episodes, you would have found it quickly, it's the 11th...
(and O'Neill's hair could tell it was earlier episodes...) :jack:

Egle01
November 3rd, 2009, 12:36 PM
Hey it would be a good exercise to try to find which episodes form the whole of this video!

I wait for you Egle...:P:P Y'know... I could pull it off... but am too lazy to type. I can answer them verbally. :D

I am really grateful for your help. That scene was bugging me for months and I could not find it.Pole tänu väärt. Iga kell. ;):D

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 12:39 PM
Ohhh!!! Eestlaneee!!! :P

Kui palju teid eestlasi siin foorumis on??

Egle01
November 3rd, 2009, 12:43 PM
Ohhh!!! Eestlaneee!!! :P

Kui palju teid eestlasi siin foorumis on??Mõni ikka on. Ühega olen veidi pikemalt rääkinud. Sa oled teine, kellega saan GW's eesti keeles rääkida. :D Enamasti on nad siin undercover, asukoha järgi ei saa aru, et kas on Eestist või ei. Ja niisama lampi küsima ei lähe, et kust keegi pärit on. ;)

Igatahes, siin teemas on see off topic ja moded panevad teema kinni või kustutavad postituse ära. Kui tahad veel rääkida vms, kirjuta mu lehele või saada PM.

Arga
November 3rd, 2009, 12:56 PM
eesti keel = Asgard! :thoranime07:
ei on off topic ;)

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Sowwy. Just glad to see homies :P

Egle01
November 3rd, 2009, 01:04 PM
eesti keel = Asgard! :thoranime07::zelenka25:

ei on off topic ;)Excusez-moi? :P

Arga
November 3rd, 2009, 01:06 PM
it was in englistonian!
i meant "it's not off topic"... :o
was wrong?

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 01:08 PM
Then ya must say "ei ole off-topic" :P
They say that estonian is hard to learn :P

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 01:09 PM
Then ya must say "ei ole off-topic" :P
They say that estonian is hard to learn :P

Arga
November 3rd, 2009, 01:11 PM
:beckettanime14: "on" is the "ole" in Finnish, if i'm right, i got confused.
between obscure Asgard dialects...

Egle01
November 3rd, 2009, 01:13 PM
They say that estonian is hard to learn :PI'd say it's pretty difficult for even Estonians to learn. :D Plural ends and so on. Ugh. :S:D

Wonder, how much time have we got to play before it gets closed up?

ETA: Arga - bon d'avoir essayé. :P (Blame all the grammar mistakes on Google translator. :))

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
Hah. Its flattering ya know. Estonian=Asgard? :P LOL.
Last time I checked i had still hair and, oh.. still my clothes on. And normal size and pink :P

@Egle Ooyeah. I just couldn't bring myself down to it to actually "learn" in estonian lessons :P Pretty haard. :P

Egle01
November 3rd, 2009, 01:18 PM
@Egle Ooyeah. I just couldn't bring myself down to it to actually "learn" in estonian lessons :P Pretty haard. :PI usually use my gut feeling. :) Same goes for English.

Last time I checked i had still hair and, oh.. still my clothes on. And normal size and pink :PYeah, so you say. :P:D:D

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
I usually use my gut feeling. :) Same goes for English.

Yeah, so you say. :P:D:D

Yea.. "gut feeling" is usually right tough. But ya can't say that to russian. That. is all different opera.

Arga
November 3rd, 2009, 01:24 PM
oh my gods, we own this thread so much, i have a feeling it will get closed soon, if we don't go back to topic: naming those episodes!

First scene ? with the big magnifying glass

PS: google translated well, "bon d'avoir essayé" = "good for having tried" (provided that's what you meant in the first place)..

Egle01
November 3rd, 2009, 01:25 PM
Oh yeah. :S But in case there's a test coming up or I have to speak in Russian with the teacher, I rely on instincts. I know the basics and can use them.

ETA: Arga - close enough. ;) Sorry, can't stay to play. Got school tomorrow.

Have fun, kids! :D

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 01:26 PM
I know.. I know.. Let mee seee... is it "Small Victories" ? LOL

Arga
November 3rd, 2009, 01:43 PM
aahh, today I won't make a good score on this game, I haven't seen them for a few years.. and I always had trouble to associate a title with an episode even if I know which ep it is..

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 01:44 PM
There is almighty Google or Wikipedia for help, if ya know what you are searching :P

Trinxikene
November 3rd, 2009, 09:57 PM
Hah! The third scene is from Divide and Conquer
What about fourth? I can't seem to connect. Maybe when the recieved some badges?

The one with them standing in the corridor is from "Sacrifices", when Rya'c plans to marry :P