This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallozzi's attitude

It seems to me that Joe Mallozzi iz going to evolve in to Stargate Berman & Braga with his *snip* additude toward fans: "If you don't like the character interactions, romance and open-ended story elements introduced to date, you're in for a long haul, because that's our show" (Source: AirLock Alpha. )

He thinks that we fans are some sort of their scenaristic "servants", that we need exist for them, not they for us. That is great way to ruin the franchise. Sadly, he have suport of regime media like ....... . Just like in North Korea.

But, that would pass when ratings start to drop (ups, they already stardet, despite some Goebbels spin in regime media). So, next year we can expect two scenarios:

1. Studio would press Mallozzi, Wright and Co. to make real Stargate episodes, just like SG1 and SG:A.
    2. Producers would continue to make "Days of Our Lives" type episodes, and studio would cut their budget, just like FOX did with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

*snip*
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 25 May 2010, 07:05 AM. Reason: NO personal attacks on ANY real person

Clearly Mallozzi isn't the only *SNIP* one. The fact is, he is just a consulting producer, he is not the be all end all here. Also, way to generalize the entire board into a "nazi regime that only tolarates positive SGU comments". Have you been reading this board? Or are you just trying to troll?

The fact is, the board is about the -constructive- consideration of all things Stargate. Saying Mallozzi is in the wrong with his blog post is a valid topic. Repeating over and over again SGU is just like North Korea or we have "taliban mods" is ridiculous.

For the record, I think Mallozzi has always been *SNIP* like this. Doesn't mean I use it to attack him personally as well as everyone else on this board.

Please troll respectively, kthxz.
    Last edited by kiwigater; 03 November 2009, 11:40 AM.

Comment

So, what he's saying is...

If I like what I've seen thus far, I'll get more of it.

If I don't like what I've seen thus far, I'll get more of it.

Oh, wait a minute I can change the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by beafly View Post
        So, what he's saying is...

If I like what I've seen thus far, I'll get more of it.

If I don't like what I've seen thus far, I'll get more of it.

Oh, wait a minute I can change the channel.
        Quoted for emphasis. Your remote can (GASP) change the channel... if you don't like Universe, watch something else and stop creating threads to say how terrible it is. Por favor y gracias.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
          It seems to me that Joe Mallozzi iz going to evolve in to Stargate Berman & Braga with his arrogant additude toward fans: "If you don't like the character interactions, romance and open-ended story elements introduced to date, you're in for a long haul, because that's our show" (Source:

He thinks that we fans are some sort of their scenaristic "servants", that we need exist for them, not they for us. That is great way to ruin the franchise. Sadly, he have suport of regime media like ....... . Just like in North Korea.

But, that would pass when ratings start to drop (ups, they already stardet, despite some Goebbels spin in regime media). So, next year we can expect two scenarios:

1. Studio would press Mallozzi, Wright and Co. to make real Stargate episodes, just like SG1 and SG:A.
          why the hell should they do it? Ratings are good. No need for any change.
          2. Producers would continue to make "Days of Our Lives" type episodes, and studio would cut their budget, just like FOX did with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
          that show was tragic since S2 and ratings dropped below a critical level. That's why they cancelled it.

besides, few complainers on GW won't change anything
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 25 May 2010, 07:07 AM.
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

It seems to me that Joe Mallozzi iz going to evolve in to Stargate Berman & Braga with his arrogant additude toward fans: "If you don't like the character interactions, romance and open-ended story elements introduced to date, you're in for a long haul, because that's our show" (Source:

Oh, i know that some taliban mod would lock my topic beacuse it is "against board sacred and positive SG:U wievs and overal happines and benevolence on the outside".
            *snip*

Stargate is what ever the creators say it is. You can take it or you can leave it.

A little less hyperbole also might make your point come across better.
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 25 May 2010, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Why don't you just change the channel or rewatch some of those SG1 and SGA episodes that you do like? If you do not like a show just change the channel and be done with it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                Quoted for emphasis. Your remote can (GASP) change the channel... if you don't like Universe, watch something else and stop creating threads to say how terrible it is. Por favor y gracias.
                Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                Why don't you just change the channel or rewatch some of those SG1 and SGA episodes that you do like? If you do not like a show just change the channel and be done with it.
                Sorry on my French, but that type of statements are true insult to the fans, who are with the franchise all these years. In simple words Mallozzi (and you ppl) said: "We don't need you and your stinky opinion anymore, get the f**** o**".

That way of thinking almost ruined Star Trek franchise under the rule Berman and Braga. So, I see that Stargate are going on the same path. Sadly, some fans suport that.

Comment

Sorry on my French, but that tye of statements are true insult to the fans, who are with the franchise alle these years. In simple words Mallozzi (and you) said: "We don't need you and your stinky opinion anymore, get the f**** o**".

That way of thinking almost ruined Star Trek franchise under the rule Berman and Braga. So, I see that Stargate are going on the same path. Sadly, some fans suport that.
                  Would you rather have it becoming stale and start rehashing old storylines instead of changing. A television franchise can't survive for long without changing. There are a few exceptions to that rule, but the SG franchise isn't one of them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d
                    get a life.
                    Ohh, wery adult. Good for you.

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                    Would you rather have it becoming stale and start rehashing old storylines instead of changing. A television franchise can't survive for long without changing. There are a few exceptions to that rule, but the SG franchise isn't one of them.
                    SG:U isn't changed, he is simply copy/paste of Battlestar Galactica, which is also mostly bad. And, if you change Stargate essence, then it stops to be Stargate.

Comment

Ohh, wery adult. Good for you.
                      thank you
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Firstly, we do not permit personal attacks, and that includes the producers of the shows. You're welcome to critique their decisions, but in a respectful and decent manner.
                        If you're concerned report the post

Second, a thread already exists regarding Joe - it can be found in the News section.

Comment

Working...
                        X