Rya'c... spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rya'c... spoilers

...I wonder what became of him? It always seemed kind of odd to me that we didn't see him again after the eighth season. Would have been nice seeing him and Ishta during the Ori arc, if for no other reason than the burgeoning Free Jaffa Nation.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

...Really? No one else cares? Poor Jaffa!
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

They had a tendency in SG-1 to completely overlook certain characters, so it really doesn't surprise me that you never see either of them again. I remember the reference to Jonas' home planet was like one sentence where it says a bunch of planets fell to the Ori. Actually they don't even mention Jonas, they just say the name of the planet.

What I found funny is that the chick that's originally part of Ishta's crew ends up on the Jaffa high council but Ishta is nowhere to be seen.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that bit really frustrates me. I'm not a shipper in the least -- I don't really care for romance in general -- but I make certain exceptions here and there. I like to go the route in which Teal'c and Ishta still maintain relations offscreen, and the writers are silly for not bringing Jolene Blalock back. She really should have been present for the council scenes.

Really, really should have.

Comment

Perhaps she retired to marry Tea'lc.

Comment

Some of the Jaffa are rather irritating. However, Teal'c, Rya'c and Bra'tac are fun. But, what I would think would have happened to him is he is having fun having babies.
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

All good points, of course. I guess my biggest issue is that the ninth and tenth seasons featured a council, and yet half our recurring Jaffa weren't there for it.

Also, lordofseas. Roslin avatar (complete with airlock reference) plus Cloud Strife as a banner = wow, like half my social life summed up right there.

Oh, AND Farscape.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                ...Really? No one else cares? Poor Jaffa!
                i never liked Rya'c expect for the ep teal'c had to shot him with a zat. emotional ep
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                X