Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darren -- is that a photo of a Stargate on your Christmas Tree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darren -- is that a photo of a Stargate on your Christmas Tree?

Darren,

Just went by the front page of GateWorld, and noticed a new header photo.

Is that a photo of a Stargate on your Christmas Tree?

How cool is that?

Thank you so much for sharing!

Merry Christmas Darren, and to David and to all the GateWorld Moderators.

Thank you for providing a fun forum to discuss to Stargate, and especially thank you for all your hard work on GateWorld -- a terrific site free of fandom politics.

Best wishes.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I was wondering what heck that was at first! I was staring at that for so long until I realised....haha, what an idiot I felt when I realised it
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

It is a Stargate! You need to tell us where we can procure more of those, Darren. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease...

Comment

There's a thread about this in Gen Disc somewhere. It IS a very cute pic, and it makes an (almost) perfect av. If only I could get the unadorned (ha) pic to get that bit of D out of the way... But then, I'm only wearing it thru Xmas, so it isn't really a priority. A cute tribute to all things Stargatey at this most joyous time of year...

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          It is a Stargate! You need to tell us where we can procure more of those, Darren. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease...
          Stargate Props is selling some Stargate replicas:

http://www.stargateprops.com/

However, I can't the site to load right now.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Talking with David earlier today, it's David's christmas tree and David's keyring. Yes, that's right a keyring -- a Stargate one.
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              Talking with David earlier today, it's David's christmas tree and David's keyring. Yes, that's right a keyring -- a Stargate one.
              Hey... That's cheating! (It's not even a christmas ornament!)

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                Hey... That's cheating! (It's not even a christmas ornament!)

Even though you say that ... a very good idea indeed!
                __

__

Comment

Hey, if it works, go for it, right?

I still think it's very cute.

Comment

It is indeed my Christmas tree and my ornament. Ahem! Keyring! But it's still on the tree right now so though it was meant to be a keyring it's an ornament at the moment. You can typically pick these up at Stargate conventions - Gatecon usually has them each and every year - though two chevrons are missing from them

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      It is indeed my Christmas tree and my ornament. Ahem! Keyring! But it's still on the tree right now so though it was meant to be a keyring it's an ornament at the moment. You can typically pick these up at Stargate conventions - Gatecon usually has them each and every year - though two chevrons are missing from them
                      Maybe next year they'll have Atlantis light-up versions. That'd be tight.
                      Rocky

Comment

Atlantis light-up Stargate ornaments or Atlantis light-up Stargates?

Comment

Originally posted by David
                          Atlantis light-up Stargate ornaments or Atlantis light-up Stargates?
                          Ornaments. A real, live, light-up working stargate would work though too. I try not to be picky.
                          Rocky

Comment

It really is a shame - there's all this cool Stargate merchandise that has the potential of being made, but MGM has to give a small company in, say, Guam, the responsibility of creating it and distributing it to all the world - if we're lucky. Is anyone other than me noticing this sort of thing more and more often?

Comment

Looks like a peice out of the planet from season 8s Icon

Anyways, great pic!

Comment

Working...
                              X