TV Guide Channel looks at "LOST"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Guide Channel looks at "LOST"

On the TV Guide Channel, Fri, Dec. 24 at 3pm -- THIS IS THE ONLY LISTING TIME I could see for this program, it may be at the end of the run...

TV Guide Close Up
    TVGC Friday 12/24/2004 3:00 PM, 1 hr

"Lost" cast members talk with Madison Michele. (2004)

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

*Excited* I'm going to watch for this as well. Thanks!
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
      *Excited* I'm going to watch for this as well. Thanks!
      You're welcome.

Also...there's another TV Guide Channel selection for "Lost" but it doesn't sound as exciting:

Fri, Dec. 24 at 7pm - "Whats On" - TV Guide Channel

A focus on Hawaii includes segments from "Lost," "North Shore" and Shannon Doherty, and "Magnum P.I." Also living in Hawaii.

Looks like this segment will be available at other times:

Friday 12/24/2004 8:00 PM
      Saturday 12/25/2004 12:00 AM
      Saturday 12/25/2004 3:00 PM

Maybe some more...

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I just happened upon this yesterday and caught it from the beginning. Couldn’t believe I had resorted to watching the TV Guide channel for nearly an hour because there was absolutely nothing else on. Interesting but nothing much new, for me at least. Cool to learn that the actor that plays Sayid is a talented guitar musician.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

I'm actually getting into this show. It's pretty good.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The show launches in Australia in February. The advertising campaign has just begun and it looks like it's shaping up to be an awesome show.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
              I just happened upon this yesterday and caught it from the beginning. Couldn’t believe I had resorted to watching the TV Guide channel for nearly an hour because there was absolutely nothing else on. Interesting but nothing much new, for me at least. Cool to learn that the actor that plays Sayid is a talented guitar musician.
              I know - the TV Guide channel! You know you're hard up for entertainment when you're watching the TV Guide channel.

I didn't learn much new either, but it was fun. Naveen Andrews really seems like an interesting guy. I was hoping we'd get to hear a little more of him playing the guitar but what little we heard - well he sounds like he's pretty good. Wouldn't mind seeing that "Lost" band come together.

Originally posted by D.C.
              The show launches in Australia in February. The advertising campaign has just begun and it looks like it's shaping up to be an awesome show.
              Glad you guys are finally going to get the show - so far it's been really great. Just try to stay unspoiled - it's well worth it!.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
              X