HELP Sign The Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP Sign The Petition

Let's save our kick Ash! We want her back to Sanctuary!! Please, sign the petition and spread the word!

http://www.gopetition.com/online/31740.html

Let's Go Sanctuarians

No one has done it yet - thank you - but I do want to remind folks, I know your feelings about Ash's fate may be passionate and run deep...but please remember to express them with respect.

I have no issue with anyone advertising their campaign here. I will, however, have an issue if folks start a 'witch hunt' or 'blame fest' about what happened.

Keep it nice please
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I sigh yesterday! I'm 192 or something...
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I want Ashley back but I don't think a petition is going to help. They already shot Season 2.
        Spoiler:
        And on the podcast Amanda Tapping already mentioned something about brining Ashley back in Season 3

If there is a 3rd season.
        But still I'll sign the petition^^
        SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
          I want Ashley back but I don't think a petition is going to help. They already shot Season 2.
          Spoiler:
          And on the podcast Amanda Tapping already mentioned something about brining Ashley back in Season 3

If there is a 3rd season.
          But still I'll sign the petition^^
          There are a a lot of hints of Ashley coming back.... also a lot if hints of there being a third season...

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
            There are a a lot of hints of Ashley coming back.... also a lot if hints of there being a third season...
            I agree things that AT and EU have said about 'no real deaths in sci fi' and all the hints that she can come back in season 3 are keeping me very hopeful...now to sign the petition
            sigpic

Comment

Just signed... lol!! i want Ash back!!
              sigpic

Comment

The hints that she might be back do not say in what way. I want her back full time not just some random guest spot in a parallel universe where she never died. Ugh! I will sign!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                  The hints that she might be back do not say in what way. I want her back full time not just some random guest spot in a parallel universe where she never died. Ugh! I will sign!
                  I want her back all full time also!!!

Comment

Same here.... it's not the same. I'm so glad the link to sign the petition was posted.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      Same here.... it's not the same. I'm so glad the link to sign the petition was posted.
                      Thanks for the link I did it and hope all the fans do the same...bring her back!
                      sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

It would be great
                        sigpic

Comment

I got bored and put the link on my facebook page hopefully that will get more people to sign it lol
                          sigpic

Comment

There is also a save ashley group started on FB.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                            Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

There is also a save ashley group started on FB.
                              Yep i joined that as well
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X