This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US VCR RED ALERT Fri, 12/24 1pm - Visit SGA Set

Just went by the TV Guide Online site, did mu daily search for Stargate -- and this popped up!

http://www.tvguide.com/search/index....rgate&x=17&y=4

Friday, 24 1:00 PM TV Guide Close Up TVG Channel (The TV Guide programming site)

60Mins

Visit the sets of "Star Trek: "Enterprise," "Stargate Atlantis," "Andromeda," "Farscape," "Smallville," and "X-Files."

Release year: 2004

This is to be repeated:

12/28 6pm
    12/30 1am
    12/30 9pm
    1/1 7pm
    1/2 10pm
    1/3 12pm
    1/4 9pm
    1/5 3pm
    1/6 1am
    1/6 6pm

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Is that the same as the channel with all the times on it, with the shows and channels!?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      Is that the same as the channel with all the times on it, with the shows and channels!?

Yes, unfortunately, we'll have to put up with all that stuff at the bottom of the screen.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
        Yes, unfortunately, we'll have to put up with all that stuff at the bottom of the screen.

Morjana
        I'm going to investigate. I think it might be another channel. BRB.

EDIT: You were right. They just showed ST:E and SG1. Now they are up to SGA. Even TVGuide has announced the S9 of SG1
        Last edited by DownFallAngel; 24 December 2004, 09:16 AM.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Morjana! I managed to catch it. It's really an hour overview of SF shows, starting with the original StarTrek and working their way forward. StarTrek, then X-Files, then Stargate shows, then Farscape, Andromeda, etc. Right now they're looking at BSG.

As for SG-1 - they talked about how SG-1 is poised to tie X-Files record as longest-running US scifi show. They showed some clips (I caught clips from Ascension, Homecoming, Full Circle, Redemption, Nightwalkers, Endgame and numerous mothership shots). No comments from SG-1 stars although they mentioned that RDA was the star.

SG:Atlantis stuff was more interesting. They talked about Stargate following in the Trek franchise footprints and spinning off Atlantis. Then followed with some comments from Rainbow and Rachell which looked to be taped bits from perhaps even several months ago.

Back to more current stuff. Joe Flanigan was handed a TV Guide microphone and he went on the set. Showed a puddle jumper -which Joe said looked like a Winnebago but was really a cool scifi flying machine .

Then Joe played with a big gun-thing. No idea what that was. Joe wandered over to where they were shooting a scene (I could see David Hewlett.) David was hitched up to wires on his back and then they were kind of "dropping" him face-down onto pads. Not sure what episode this will be from but nothing I've seen to date.

Of course David - the ham - came over when he heard the word "star" and got in on the act with Joe. Joe teased him about his cranberry-colored jacket and David kidded back that all the "manly" actors were shooting this scene and that's why Joe wasn't involved.

Joe left and David pretended to be Joe and signed off from the Atlantis set.

So the Atantis "visit to the set" stuff was cool if pretty brief. Joe and David were adorable.
          Last edited by keshou; 24 December 2004, 09:50 AM. Reason: oops-meant Redemption not Reckoning
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
            Thanks for the heads up Morjana! I managed to catch it. .

So the Atantis "visit to the set" stuff was cool if pretty brief. Joe and David were adorable.

Ooohhhhh...THANK YOU so much, Kes, for your report! Hubba hubba!

I'm glad I woke up early this morning...I had planned on sleeping in.

Off to scrounge for a decent tape!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'm going to investigate. I think it might be another channel. BRB.

EDIT: You were right. They just showed ST:E and SG1. Now they are up to SGA. Even TVGuide has announced the S9 of SG1

Thank you so much for the update!

I'm scrounging for a quality tape now.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                I'm glad I woke up early this morning...I had planned on sleeping in.
                Off to scrounge for a decent tape!

Morjana
                I'm glad you woke up early this morning as well! I would have never caught this on my own. I'm a little under-the-weather and sticking close to home today (heading south tomorrow) so it's fun to have a couple of things to watch on TV.

Hope you have a great holiday!
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I got side tracked with some 007 action. What was BSG about? Was it good?

Comment

I got side tracked with some 007 action. What was BSG about? Was it good?

Uhm...to be honest, I kind of nodded off when BSG came on, ONLY because I'd only had four hours sleep last night, and was really tired. I do remember that they did seem to focus on the history of the original series, and then spent some time with an old interview (last year) of Edward James Olmos, when he was telling fans that if they loved the old series, not to watch the new series, because it would be totally different.

They did show a couple of clips of behind the scenes filming of the mini-series.

I taped it, I'll take an opportunity later tonight to rewind and report back more later.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I didn't even knew I got this channel until like 2 days ago.
                      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Looks like I'll have to wait a couple days.
                        I really should come over here more often.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Don't think I get that channel I only have basic cable. I don't know if this is against the rules or not but if anyone knows where I could find the Stargate clips of the show online please PM me.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                          X