X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Life Drain After effect?

POSSIBLE SPOILERS...
    Life Drain Effect?
    I was looking through the pics for Rising and noticed something I hadnt before. In this picture it shows one of the SG(I think) guys looking really old to me. http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/101_44.shtml
    Could be what happened to Robert Patrick after they wraith got to him?

Anyone else see this and have any ideas?

Edited to change title
    Last edited by KyoZed; 13 May 2004, 02:11 PM.

didnt notice that at first...well spoted, i think on another shot where the wraith is sucking him dry he looks like he is getting pale, guess we will just have to wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by KyoZed
      http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/101_44.shtml
      Could be what happened to Robert Patrick after they wraith got to him?
      Good eye. That would explain how he is on the original Atlantis team and not made mention of beyond episode 1.

Comment

I dont think its him or anybody else that was drained by the wraith.

His hair looks more blonde than grey, see the shadowed side of his face.

To me his face doe not look that old, maybe in his 40s.

Fianly if he had been artificaly aged when drained by the wraith then why is he proping up the the guy next to him rather than the other way around?

Comment

It's him. I can tell.
          It feels good to be alive.
          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

I pic looks like they are escaping from somewhere and are watching out for ships. Could they have broken in and rescued Stewart but the Wraith already drained some of him?
            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
            Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
            Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
            Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
            Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
            Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
            Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
              I pic looks like they are escaping from somewhere and are watching out for ships. Could they have broken in and rescued Stewart but the Wraith already drained some of him?
              Yup.
              Remember the TV guide pic of the wraith queen and him getting the life sucked out of him?
              This newer pic is a while after that.
              It feels good to be alive.
              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Is it worth pointing out the for people avoiding ALL spoilers about Atlantis, there's a big honkin' one in this subject line which WILL catch folks unawares even if they're just looking at the main board? Or is this too minor to be important?

Comment

I'm sorry but if someone doesn't want to know any info the yshouldn't go into this forum.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

chevronnine posted this

"The wraith have a "life feeding ability" built into their hands, from the palm of her hand something slowly emerges, like a sucker with teeth, it surges out. This ability has the effect of ageing the colonel (the wraith call this feeding) wrinkles form around his eyes, and his hair begins to grey. "

So it seems that the Wraith feeding process does age people.

Comment

I'd imagine that a wraith feeding would probably age you, chances are later on in the series there'll be a scientific explanation as to what the wraith are actually feeding on.

Its a shame that this happens to Robert 'T1000' Patricks character in the first episode cuz as an actor I'm quite a big fan and was hoping he could come back in multiple episodes.

Also doe's anyone else ponder what exactly is going on in this pic?
                      http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/101_14.shtml
                      Last edited by Whitster; 14 May 2004, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
                        Its a shame that this happens to Robert 'T1000' Patricks character in the first episode cuz as an actor I'm quite a big fan and was hoping he could come back in multiple episodes.

perhaps the a team go to visit him at the old folks home every now and then

Comment

May be the Keeper will keep a hold of him for a few episodes. Maybe she'll want to get more info out of him.

Comment

Also doe's anyone else ponder what exactly is going on in this pic?
                            http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/101_14.shtml[/QUOTE]

Possible spoiler:
                            Since the pic is from the episode "Rising", i guess they are building a submarine to get down to the submerged Atlantis to make the city rise.

Comment

More than likely Patrick's character will end up being a "Kawalsky".
                              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Working...
                              X