Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain's log. Stardate 3562659023589276...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain's log. Stardate 3562659023589276...

Seriously. Young and the Kino...Start a Colonel's log.

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post

Yeah that would be a very interesting start to the series....sort of like the harbringer of bad news
    I know this is not the point but I wonder if they can transfer Kino data through the communication stones?

Comment

"captain's log, Stargate" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post

Yeah that would be a very interesting start to the series....sort of like the harbringer of bad news
        I know this is not the point but I wonder if they can transfer Kino data through the communication stones?
        Hmmm...I don't think the stones work that way. It would have bee interesting if they could ONLY transfer information over enormous distances, instead of the mind switching thing. Then people could stop whining about how McKay isn't holding hands with Carter, while plugging the FTL drive into the gate superconductor and producing a wormhole to Earth or something...

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
          "captain's log, Stargate" ?
          LAME!

Comment

Hmmm...I don't think the stones work that way. It would have bee interesting if they could ONLY transfer information over enormous distances, instead of the mind switching thing. Then people could stop whining about how McKay isn't holding hands with Carter, while plugging the FTL drive into the gate superconductor and producing a wormhole to Earth or something...
            you should join the writing staff
            Yeah, it would be interesting, because making this visual record is meaningless if no one can see it, and they need to get their records back of their journies. Because right now tthey keep on almost dying and they need to figure out a way to get some information to Earth, so...well it won't be without meaning.

Comment

I approve of this message.

Comment

you should join the writing staff
                Tell THEM that!
                Though, I doubt they'd approve of some of the things I'd do with the Greer character...*cough*

Comment

Colonel's log, supplemental - Rush is still getting on my nerves. Luckily, I heard that Greer is working on a new homemade ion dispersion grenade - so I asked him to work in the room next to Rush's. Maybe I'll get lucky and get two birds with one stone.
                  Yes Greer, this is the last time you annoy my TJ.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tell THEM that!
                    Though, I doubt they'd approve of some of the things I'd do with the Greer character...*cough*
                    Oh snarky

Comment

Originally posted by renboy View Post
                      Colonel's log, supplemental - Rush is still getting on my nerves. Luckily, I heard that Greer is working on a new homemade ion dispersion grenade - so I asked him to work in the room next to Rush's. Maybe I'll get lucky and get two birds with one stone.
                      Yes Greer, this is the last time you annoy my TJ.
                      HEY! Young likes Greer!

Comment

Oh snarky
                        Well, to me, being a writer serves to satisfy your own fantasies first and foremost. So, you know...

Comment

Well, to me, being a writer serves to satisfy your own fantasies first and foremost. So, you know...
                          oh so that explains it

Comment

Comment

LAME!

Comment

Working...
                              X