This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff-B View Post
    I actually thought that scene was hilarious! Now we know the stones are prone to glitches, but imagine the timing!
    I don't think I laughed that heartily all this year. That scene, man; my entire Winter is made.

Comment

so the next time we see Telford will be in Life.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        makes me wonder if Telford had known Emily before.

or...is he visiting as himself, or Young?
        My instincts say he is Telford masquerading as Young
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

OMG! I am still shocked over one scene! Let me collect myself here before I can post my thoughts. I am still 'O_O'.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
          and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Very generally, I must say I really liked this episode. I enjoyed it more than "Water", and the primary "conflict" of the episode was really solid. Furthermore, I totally wasn't expecting that from Rush at the end...very cool idea, writers.

And I must say, when Chloe started kissing Eli in the car...my immediate thought was "Oh god...now I'll have to listen to whining about THAT for another week". So glad it was just Eli imagining.

This is definitely Stargate, and I'm very excited for next week's premise
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              My instincts say he is Telford masquerading as Young
              as the world turns "dramatic music"
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The beginning of the episode, I thought Young was just fantasizing about TJ, but the conversation with his wife hints that maybe Young has had an affair with TJ in the past...

Comment

Wonderful episode all around . The acting is getting better and better and young is officially my fav commanding officer is a very very long time.

This episode answered why they can't use a star to dial ho
                  e, they got the weapnons working, discovered dropping in and out of ftl messes with the stones and that young had an affair. the young Telford body jumping was CLASSIC.

What a great episode and I can't wait for next week

9/10

Comment

Wonder why Telford was at the door in the end, I am guessing one of two reasons.

1) He is going to pretend to be Young and have sex with the wife.

2) He has a sexually transmitted disease, i.e. HIV and needs to tell her.

If Telford pretended to be me and screwed my wife, next time I switched bodies with him I would go commit a crime (i.e. rob a bank and let him have fun with that)

Comment

The beginning of the episode, I thought Young was just fantasizing about TJ, but the conversation with his wife hints that maybe Young has had an affair with TJ in the past...
                      Indeed. While that was definitely a dream of some sort, it was definitely hinted at that it was sparked by something that actually happened.

On the plus side, I'm really glad that it's something his wife already knows about. It's nice to not have that weird "he's keeping a secret that he cheated on her" thing weighing in the background.
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

yes, that's why she's hiding young's medical condition from the ioa girl on the destiny

Comment

ha ha that's what i would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Descended View Post
                            ...Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Radahldo View Post
                              ...Really?
                              fan speculation nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Descended View Post
                                Wonder why Telford was at the door in the end, I am guessing one of two reasons.

1) He is going to pretend to be Young and have sex with the wife.

If Telford pretended to be me and screwed my wife, next time I switched bodies with him I would go commit a crime (i.e. rob a bank and let him have fun with that)
                                Heh i thought of that during that scene, i was all... uhm u dont know where hes been!

Comment

Working...
                                X